HOW TO MAKE MEN BEG YOU TO COLLECT THEIR MONEY


You might not know this, but the most important thing most men want to do with their money is give it to women. The good thing about it is that these men have no particular woman in mind to give the money to.

Any woman can get it without having to beg for it or do what she does not wish to do if she knows how to make men empty their wallets for her.

One of the most degrading things that young women in Nigeria do is beg men for money. The moment a woman does that, the respect a man has for her drops drastically.

So, what should a woman do when she needs a man’s help? Beg them for more than 2k? That's even more ridiculous. What she needs to do is apply the secret codes of making men empty their wallets for women.

Not long ago, I was watching a live video made by a lady that I secretly crush on and wishing I had money to give to her. While the video was on, a man notified her that he had sent her some 100s of Dollars as a gift. This man was not even a millionaire after I checked.

Why give out such an amount of money to a woman he has never met in his life?

It is the same reason why I was crushing on her and wishing I had the money to give her even though she was not begging - she's applying the secret codes to make men empty their wallets for her. Even though I knew these codes, I was falling under its spells. If I can fall, any man can.

 

You do not need to have sex with a man or do many other things you do not wish to do before you can get him to support you financially when you need it, all you need to do is learn and apply these secret codes.

Would you not like to learn these secret codes too?

If you wish to learn about these secret codes, then you need to read my book titled HOW TO MAKE ANY MAN EMPTY HIS WALLET FOR YOU. This book (PDF) is now available and sells for 15,000. 00. However, I will let 50 women have it for just N1000.00 if they pay between now and 9th December 2023.

If you wish to take advantage of this offer, click the link below to talk to me on WhatsApp.

  https://wa.me/message/EKUAAGPXBSTJC1

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY