NO WOMAN LEFT ME FOR BEING BROKE (What Men Must Do To Be Loved By Women)


In this part of the world where being a man is tied to wallets, a lot of men do not bother to develop themselves, which is a form of love that will attract love from women. They believe that having a lot of money is enough to attract and keep any woman that they want.

When women leave these men, they believe that it is because they are broke. They forgot that Jeff Bezos’ wife left him when he was the richest man in the world. If money is enough to attract and keep a woman, they will still be married.

From my experiences with different women, I can tell that it takes more than money to keep a woman. Money may attract women, but it will not keep them.

To prove this, nearly all the women that I loved but left me did for the following reasons:

1.      That I looked unkempt (I have never cared about my appearance and did not see it as a weakness until recently)  

2.      That I did not have a house of my own (I was squatting and was not in a hurry to get a house of my own)

 

These two reasons have one thing in common – they were about who I was and not what I had to give them. If I looked good, it was for me. If I had a house of my own, it was for me, not for any woman, but these two would have attracted more women to me than giving them millions of Naira.  They were about how much I loved myself.

A lot of men believe that they can make a woman love them by showing constant love to them; they always go the extra mile for these women who eventually dump them for the men who have contributed nothing to their lives.

A secondary school certificate holder who sponsors a woman into the university and neglects his own education stands a 99.9% chance of getting dumped by her after she has graduated. This does not mean she is wicked; it is according to the law of love.

A dirty and shabbily dressed man who invests his money into making his woman look clean and gorgeous stands a huge chance of losing her to a clean and well-dressed man who has contributed nothing to her life. This also is in accordance with the law of love.

If you doubt this, take a retrospect to your high school days and check the guys that got the big girls then. You will see that these guys care so much about their looks, education, sports, or all of them. They are either the best in the class or the best in certain sports or good-looking (dresses well and clean) or all of them.

This goes to prove that women do not love men for what they have or give; they love them for how much they love themselves. If you want to be loved by a woman, show so much love to yourself first.  

Develop yourself; dress well, and smell nice; all these count more than giving money to women to make them love you. Regardless of how much you give to a woman, if you do not look fit, good; clean, and smell nice, you stand a higher chance of losing her to a man who gives her no dime but has all these qualities.

Love attracts love; if you love yourself, that love will travel near and far to attract its likeness to you.

A man that neglects his physical appearance will receive no physical acceptance from women because he has no love to attract it’s likeness from these women.

Written by Soul’e Rhymez 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY