95% OF NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES ARE PROSTITUTES!



I still wonder why a lot of people are surprised when they hear that a Nollywood actress exchanges sex for money. It is not a surprise to me; I have enough knowledge of the sex industry to know that it is their major source of income.

When an actress begins to post photos of her boobs & bums on social media instead of snippets from her works as an actress, it is obvious what is giving her money is prostitution. This is especially true if she does liposuction.

Do you think she needs surgery to increase her bum or boobs as an actress?
Do you think it is to help her get more acting roles? Of course, not!

Her business has moved from acting to prostitution.
In fact, acting is just a stepping stone for nearly all of them, and since it lifts them up to be seen by capable patrons, they care less about acting and even reject roles.

Many of them have not appeared in a movie for more than 2 years, yet they display wealth online - go on vacations and the likes. How do you think they get the money?

Their major source of income is prostitution but is it bad to be a prostitute?
If you ask me, I will say no, but the moralists will disagree, so let us leave the answer to them.

Moreover, nearly all the women are potential prostitutes, even those that are condemning the actresses. It is just a question of how much the patron is willing to pay. Even most virgins are prostitutes; they are only looking for the highest bidder to deflower them in the name of marriage. It is all about how much a patron is willing to pay to get down there.

If you think this is a lie, take a peep at my Facebook timeline.
They are all about books and courses. Why do I post them often? Because they are my sources of income! If I have another source of income, then that is what I will post. You cannot pretend about this.

You advertise what you have to attract customers, and this is what many of these actresses do when they go to the studios, take different seductive photos, and post them online. They are only trying to attract capable patrons just as I am trying to attract an audience to pay for my books.

This is the same thing I have been doing for months with my book BLUEPRINT FOR SMART INVESTMENTS (BFSI). If you look at my timeline, posts about this book consist of about 70% of my content. By posting about this book daily, I am trying to let people know that I have information that will prevent them from losing their hard-earned money to scam investments.


However, while these actresses might not give you any discount on their services, which may end only after a few hours or even minutes, I am offering you a huge discount for information that will save you from losing your hard-earned money.

The pre-order price of the soft copy of the book is N1000 and will sell for N5000 when it is officially released on the 30th of August 2022. However, the first 50 people to preorder it within the first three days of the pre-order release, will also get THE WHATSAPP MONEY-BAG, a book that contains guidelines on WhatsApp marketing and currently sell for N10, 000.00 as an incentive for deciding fast.

If you wish to take advantage of this, please click on the group link below to join our closed and get updated when the payment begins.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Ee0smoNnoRR0sqG9Mjwg2f

My name is Soul’e Rhymez

Feel free to share this post.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY