THE ‘GOD PERSONA’ WRITING VOICE


As a writer, I developed over the years, what I refer to as a “God Persona”, which is why nearly all my readers believe I am overly authoritative, arrogant, insulting, or always targeting a particular person or people with my works, but it is not an issue for my audience that have crossed to the “T” of KLT relationship with me; it only helps them to recognize my works anytime they see them.                 

Creating “God Persona” writer’s voice is one of the toughest things in my writing career; it is a lot tougher than the writing itself. Moving people from the belief that I am arrogant, insulting, and always targeting certain people that I have personal issues with, to the level where they understand that it is just my way of passing my message is really hard. Many of them have given up.

Because of the “God Persona” stance, many people believe that I will never take their corrections, and do not bother correcting me. These are some of the punishments, but the rewards are vast. People who have crossed to the “T” stage with me can trust me with anything.

They know that in anything I claim to know; only a few people in the world can match me. This was why I was tagged “The World’s Finest Thinker” by some of my staunchest followers, many of which did not like me from the beginning, but later understood my stance and loved my persona.

Having a persona that is different from other writers is as important as your job as a writer – if you cannot go through the troubles to develop it to the acceptance stage, then you may never become a successful professional writer. However, the development of your writing voice or persona must align with the message you wish to pass across in your writing.

Culled from HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL PROFESSIONAL WRITER by Soul’e Rhymez

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY