I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WILL BE “THE WORLD’S GREATEST”



Soul'e Rhymez with his grandmother, holding a copy of his book, SCIENCE OF SELF-DISCOVERY AND DEVELOPMENT (Pre-ordinary Learners)
I was a High school Lass’ worst mistake and punishment of a brilliant student’s inability to control his erection. However, I was meant to come. When I was growing up, despite situations surrounding my birth, I always felt I was special, but I could not tell what made me special; despite I was not treated special among other children.

I did not get the privilege most children got; according to the story told, I was that toddler always left in the farm with yam in his hands, to play and eat sand if possible. In the process, I fell and broke my leg; this meant that when other kids were going to school, I was going to remain at home with my great grandmother back then in Ilorin where I was born.

I started schooling at age 6; from primary one. That was the beginning of something new, as I always came first in my class, much so that I was nicknamed “first position”. I was made the head boy when I got to primary six, but still, I hadn’t discovered what made me special.

Unlike my primary school, I had it rough in high school. I was brilliant, everyone knew it, but I never made the honors roll. I was never the first in my class, despite my intelligence could not be underestimated.

The feeling of being a special child began to get into my head; I wanted to be treated as special, but people weren’t seeing a special child; they were seeing a complete idiot. To the ladies, I was not the man; I was simply an upright walking monkey.

I suffered a lot of bullying from every other guy and the worst of all rejections from girls.
My first attempt on love was a disaster that threatened to ruin my self-esteem, but it was not enough to make me feel bad about me, I still felt I was a special child.

I crossed to Lagos and people saw nothing good in me, they asked why I came uninvited. No place for me to stay, but that was an uncelebrated arrival of a special child and thus I thought. I began my journey to discover what made me special, I tried singing, rap, and all sort, including poetry, but they weren’t what was to make me special.

One day, I was in a shop where I worked as a sales boy, crying after I had made a terrible mistake in sales, and then a young girl who was a friend of my colleague and had confessed her love for me, came in. I hid my tears from her, but she noticed I was not in my right mood, so she picked her phone and played me “The World’s Greatest” by R.Kelly.

She had noticed I loved the song and that was all I needed at that moment. I needed to restore my feeling of a champion, surely, I have always felt I was the world’s greatest, but I could not tell in what field I will achieve that. Every word of that song was my state of mind; it was as if R. Kelly recorded it for me. I always have it on my phone.

Fast-forward, I have now discovered why I always felt I was a special child, but for certain reasons, I won’t talk about them. If you follow me well, you may be able to tell. Surely, one day, I may become the world’s greatest in what I have chosen to do; that which I was born to do.  Every day is awesome for me now. I feel blessed and proud that I did not stop until I have discovered and developed why I always felt I was a special child.

What is the essence of this story?  

It is to make you understand that you are a special person. However, to be able to manifest, you have to be able to discover and develop what makes you special. If you will make no such effort, you may never know how special you are. If you really wish to go on this journey just like I did, you surely need to consider registering for SOSAD.

SOSAD – Science of Self-Discovery And Development is a special course that  will help you to discover the gold in you, refine it and help you become the best version of yourself.  

Registration is now on for October Online Edition for Ordinary Learners (ages 18 to 25) & Advanced Learners. (Ages 26 to 35) You can have yourself a great deal by opting in. Each costs #30, 000. 00, but it is now offered to you FREE. You only have to pay #5, 000.00 for the following items:
1. SOSAD handout – #3, 000. 00
2. Recommended PDF book - #1, 000. 00
3. Certificate - #1, 000. 00

To register, kindly do the following:
1. Pay #5, 000. 00 to the account details below on or before 30th September, 2019.
Account number is 1016345545
Account name: Soul of Life Enterprise.
Bank: Zenith Bank

2. After payment, kindly call Mr. Stephen on +2348163800077 to confirm your payment.

For more updates, kindly join our Facebook Group Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/schooloflifeacademy/

Kindly Share.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY