ARE YOU INTENTIONALLY WASTING YOUR LIFE?




According to The Exceptional Woman, a book written by Soul’e Rhymez, “The lives of majority of people, even with great career, money, fame and power, are in total disagreement with their purposes for living.
They travel in opposite direction of the ways that leads to the fulfillment of their purposes in life. If they end that way, their lives and all they possess would have been nothing, but a waste.

Such a life, with all one needs to live fine, but without purpose is best compared to a clueless traveler, who has all he needed to get to his destination, such as fuel, good vehicle, enough choices of food, and the right people to accompany him on his journey, but does not know his destination. Everything he has would have been a waste, because he won’t get to his destination, he will just be moving, because he needs to move, in the end, it would have been better not to have traveled (being born) at all.”

Think about this, and examine yourself, then you may find out, if the above statement describes you or not. If it does, then you need to register for SOSADM.

Some people may foolishly believe they are doing me certain favour to register for this class, or that I set up the class because I need money at all cost. If you are one of these people, then I am so sorry for you.

On the contrary, by spending my time and resources to create this course, and offering them to you for just a token, I am fulfilling my purpose in life.
It is inconsequential if you register or not, I will still live well, feed well, help those in need and eventually return to God happy that I have done what he sent me to do, which is to create this course and make it available to you.

I won’t be responsible for your unwillingness to pay the price demanded to access it. Remember, I  could have been doing other things that could fetch me steady income and personal prestige other than to dedicate my life to an end which will give you a well-lived life, through which you can go back to God and say “Father, I have done what you required of me”.

It is your fault, and will be till eternity, if you fail to pay the price demanded. It means you intentionally decide to waste your life and you will pay so dearly for it in the end.

Registration for September/October Session is on but will end on 12th of October, 2018.

To register, kindly pay N5, 000. 00 to this bank details: First Bank, 3056941299, Soule Stephen Toloushe.
Then Send proof of payment, as a WhatsApp message to Stephen on: +2348163800077.
You can also call the same number to confirm your payment.

N: B
1. There will be Honorary Certificate for each participant.

2. The first 40 people to register will get a copy of IDENTIFYING AND OVERCOMING THE FRIENDLY FOE, a book which helps in overcoming narcissism.

This is the lowest amount you can acquire this knowledge. Take advantage of this now.

Kindly share with others.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY