WHY MOST PEOPLE DON’T FALL IN LOVE



Last night, I was awake and I thought about how she fell in love with me.
How she would cook from her father’s house, rode in the same car with him, and brought the food to me in his office, where I worked, without him knowing. She was not stupid, she was in love.

I also thought about, how I fell in love with that lass, whose body tell tales of Africa.
I remember how I offered to go with her to saloon; a thing I never did before, how I was willing to do anything for her, how all I wanted was to always have her around me.

No doubt, the times I fell in love and did things I never thought I could do were my greatest moments in life, they remain my greatest experiences. They are assets of incomparable values, even though none of the women loved me in return. My career as a writer proves this to be true.

Life has taught me this:
There is nothing as sweet as the memories of love expressed, yet, there is no tragedy worse than memories of love withheld.
Those who meet with regret and bitterness, their love experiences, in which those they love did not love them in return may never have been in love in the first place. Perhaps, they are ignorant of how love works, and may not get the benefits that comes with it.

Nowadays, majority of people no longer fall in love. Such is a weakness, for which they never want to be known.
Some people will tell you they stand in love, but there is no such phenomenon as that.
You either fall in love, or you don’t.
If you could stand in love, be sure you are not in love with your partner, but yourself, for which he/she is a tool.

Falling in love will make you do things you never thought you could do for someone, you will surely break your boundaries in love. If you are unwilling no compromise anything in your relationship, just to make it work, you may be sure that relationship is not built on love for your partner. I have loved, and I have been loved, so from experience, I know exactly how it works.

If love is a beautiful thing, why then do people shy away from falling in love?
The answer is: ignorance on the subject of love, backed by NARCISSISM.
Narcissists do not fall in love with people, reason of the fact that they are too self-absorbed and only in love with themselves. Even when they claim to be in love, their partners are always tools for self-satisfaction.

Nothing makes people look more stupid than to fall in love with a narcissist, who does not find them attractive. However a lot of people are in relationship with Narcissists, yet do not know how to go about it, they are confused, but can’t leave. Such people need to read HOW WE BECAME NARCISSISTS, a book on narcissism, written one of African’s finest philosophers, Soul’e Rhymez.

To purchase your own copy of “HOW WE BECAME NARCISSISTS, kindly follow the procedure below:

1. Pay #1000 to this Account details: First Bank, 3056941299, Soule Stephen Toloushe.
2. Send proof of payment to soulerhymez@gmail.com or as WhatsApp message to: +2348163800077, alongside your email address. You will get your own copy within 24 hours of payment confirmation.

For more information, join the WhatsApp group below:

Kindly share with others.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY