HOW I FELL IN LOVE WITH A SEDUCTIVE NARCISSIST



I love Amaka. Our relationship seemed, at first, like the best I could ever have, she seemed to know more about me than anyone I have met prior to that time. She wakes up in the morning, write appraisals and send to me; in the process, she wrote and sent to me, many things God has told me about me, which he did not tell anyone else. It was then I began to see her like an angel. She called me her Lord, and I called her my queen.

I started thinking and planning for marriage, but as time went on, just a few weeks in, she changed. With such sudden change, I was forced to believe she was just another ignorant pencil in the hands of the creator, sent to tell me more that I need to know about my mission in life, without her own knowledge of it, but there was a problem, I had fallen in love with her. As time went on, she began to have issues with what I appeared to know. She began to have issues with my masculinity; she was the first woman and the last till date, to call me a sexist.  

Everyone around me soon knew, through arguments with her that I was in a relationship.
I was fast losing myself; I was not that man who nags, but I began to nag.
For months, I begged for my girlfriend’s photos, but she won’t send them, she preferred to post them online than send them to me. She never said she loved me, she told me she did not want to play with such sacred word.

With time, she began to do exactly what I hated and made herself victim of the situation. For instance, she rarely answers my calls and she does not return them. She calls only when she feels like. More annoyingly, she will start a different topic when she comes online or call and never talk about the missed calls or apologize for them. “That’s a gross disrespect” I told her, but I later found out she was doing them intentionally.

She soon began to fault my philosophies, she became my number one antagonist, and this reflected in the fact that, whenever she behaves in certain ways and I analyze them psychologically; she knows I was right, but in order to continue to prove me wrong, she argues them out. Nothing was more draining. She knew how to maneuver the reality to justify herself and prove me wrong. I needed to be three times sure of what I know to contend with her.

She was an intimate enemy with me, but often appears like angel to outsiders. 
Her somewhat good deeds might never make you suspect her real intention.
On my birthday she did not call, text or visit. My day was ruined, because I did not hear from my woman. I was bothered, I thought something might have gone wrong, but she intentionally avoided wishing me well on my day for a reason she refused to say till date.

I knew something was wrong, but she won’t say it, yet made me feel guilty. I had to apologize for an offense I did not know. She always did. On her birthday, I wrote a poem and a prose for her, but she did not appreciate them.  Instead, she accused me of treating her like a toy in private and making the world believe she’s my queen. I did not know how I did that, but I believed her and apologized.
She intended to warp the reality to prove me wrong and prove herself an innocent victim unjustly treated.

One day after I sent her several messages, all of which she ignored, I called and she also ignored, then I decided to relief her of her duties in an organization, where I had placed her ahead of everyone. Instead of apologizing, she called me a narcissist. I did not take offence, instead, I went into a full research of what it meant to be a narcissist, and it was then I realized dating her is a blessing in disguise, even though she was more of a mixture of blessing and otherwise.

The decision led me on a journey, which helped me to see myself the way I really was, and also made me understand one fact: she was a SEDUCTIVE NARCISSIST and that it was this condition that influenced all her actions which made her a devil in angel’s uniform.
The journey was recorded in a book titled “HOW WE BECAME NARCISSISTS” which now promises to help millions of people around the world know and overcome the same condition.
You too might be dating a Narcissist without knowing it, but until you decide to learn about this condition, you are destined to suffer the way I did in the hands of my ex-girlfriend.
If you desire a good relationship, interpersonal or intimate, this book will be of great help.
It will provide you with clues on how to live with narcissists, and indefatigable solutions to Narcissistic Personality Disorder, in case you suffer from it.

NOTE:
Please do not take it to mean my ex was a devil, she was fantastic in her own way, but this piece requires I talk about her bad sides alone. She’s just a normal person with personal problem like every other person.

To purchase your own copy this book, kindly follow the procedure below (For Nigerians Only):

1.      Pay #1000 to this Account details: First Bank, 3056941299, Soule Stephen Toloushe.

2. Send proof of payment to soulerhymez@gmail.com or as WhatsApp message to: +2348163800077, alongside your email address. You will get your own copy within 24 hours of payment confirmation.

For more information, join the WhatsApp group below:

Kindly share with others.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY