UPDATE ON “HOW WE BECAME NARCISSISTS”



Last week, I apologized that I won’t be able to share the copy of “HOW WE BECAME NARCISSISTS” as promised, due to mental drain. I shifted it to this week, but it looking like, to have the best as promised, it is not going to be released this week any longer.

I resumed work today after I bounced back from my mental unstableness and more research, made me realized I need even more researches, to complete the whole article, which has already, 15 pages.
This might take weeks of other rounds of researches, extensively and intensively and hereby worth waiting for.

Dishing out half-baked works, which I won’t be able to defend will be a great disservice to those who believe and make living through the brand: Soul’e Rhymez, so I need to always give the best that there is.
Also, I have ruled out the unspoken decision to give it out free, the article will cost only N1000 on release.

Why should you buy an article for N1000, especially when it is coming from me?
Well, this is not a complete book, but it requires more research than many books that has been written and will cost me more efforts and money, even my reputation and relationships. To show your appreciation for these efforts, it is only normal that you decide to give a token in return, even if not asked for.

Moreover, what it contains is what majority of people need, as there is a narcissistic tendency in everyone, now living. It is one of the most important aspects of Self-discovery. Being the author, I have firsthand experience as a narcissist. Therefore, I talk from actual knowledge, when I say that reading this article is the first step to self-discovery.

There is no date for the release yet, but there will be constant update on it.
If you love to have these updates sent to you privately, kindly send “Narcissist”, your name and sex, to +2348163800077 either as text message or WhatsApp message or send your email address to the same number.

Yours Sincerely,
Soul’e Rhymez
Author, “How To Become A Genius Through Sex”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY