IF YOU DIE NOW, HAVE YOU TRULY LIVED?



IF YOU DIE NOW, HAVE YOU TRULY LIVED?

Let’s talk about death – did you know that if I die now, my death is not a tragedy; it is a glorious exit?
If I die now, without a child, a house, a car, a wife or anything of my own, just below 30 and I say I have had a life well lived. What then does it mean to only exist?

The only person who existed, but never lived, is one who refuses do what God has laid on his mind to do, either as a result of fear of what people might think, do, or say or as a result of inability to manage his emotions and ego.

Yesterday, after I posted something about fake love, a lady friend of mine called my attention to the fact that it was not fitting for what she saw as my reputation, as it made me appear very needy to people.

Here is my response:  “a lot of people can think what they want – I do what I do because I should. I totally forget what people think. I think it is a reason why people say I am proud. Two, I believe my reputation is what I call it, not what they call it. So I can do what I want to do, not what they feel I should do.”

The above response is worth reading again, again and again; it contains a clue which differentiates those who truly live from those that only exist.
A few years ago, I wrote: “you cannot always like the writer that I am, because I can write what you like today and write what you hate tomorrow.” My reason is clear.

I did not start writing because I wanted love, I started writing because I had a leading to write and it does not matter what you feel about what I write – you won’t change anything. I write, and on any topic at all, because I am led to.

I say again, that if I die now, without or without money, I have lived, not only exist – I am not a failure.
Failures, as far as I can tell, are people who do not attempt to do what God placed in their minds in form of an impulse of desire. Those are the people that only exist without living – probably because they always want to make sense to people and fit into their definition of reputation.

When I said I am a god, majority of people of little mind, low and lack of self-esteem, ignorantly  felt it was an attempt to place myself above everyone, thus they felt threatened and resorted to magnifying what they see as my errors, just to prove that I am not above them – a god. What a shame.

Being a god is never an attempt to place myself above anyone.  It is only to enable me understand more and live in consciousness of God; a vital part of which is knowing that I should do whatever God tells me to do, without the fear of what people will think do or say, because God will do whatever he wants to do, regardless of how people feel about it.

Living a god is hard, people envy it, but do not know, or can withstand what it entails. It requires you do those things that mere humans, controlled by their emotions and egos, will not do. Part of which is forgiving, doing what is necessary in spite of hatred and persecution, giving love and never getting in return, doing good never stopping, because you are not appreciated and most importantly, doing what God places in your mind to do against all odds – these are what it takes to truly live.

Now ask yourself, have you been living or just existing?
Money and fame are of little importance in this. I can say I have truly lived, because I have spent most of my life, constantly trying to do what God has placed in my mind to do, even when they bring me hostile reactions and hatred in place of love.  It is never about riches or fame, both of which I do not have.

That is all that is required of me and everyone that wishes to truly live: to attempt, and never stop trying to do what God has placed in their minds to do. It does not matter when death comes, just attempt. If God wants you to do them, nothing will take your life until you do them.

Do you have constant internal conviction to help a particular person, but you have always shut it down?

What would you have been doing, that you know is right, if only you won’t be criticized and treated with disdain?

Who is God telling you to support his vision, but you are still skeptical?
Not everyone is given a vision, some are only to support others, and if they don’t do so, they would only have existed, not live.

What would you have been doing, that which God tells you to do, if only it won’t affect your reputation?

If you cannot do all of these, you will never truly live.

I have just done my own part by writing this, your path maybe just to share – do your part.

I am Soul’e Rhymez

For more information, text or call Stephen on: +2348163800077 or send a mail to soulerhymez@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY