HOW TO MAKE ANY WOMAN BEG YOU FOR SEX





"I never knew I could do this, until I came across this secret.  Now, women ask me for sex and are willing to get it just anywhere and anyhow, even when I am with another woman. Some even ask me for threesome alongside their friends.  They don't care, they just want sex."

Have you come across any video or article like the above quoted, online?
If your answer is yes, then it means, you are most likely, once a victim of sex starvation.

I once went online, searching for the secrets on how to make women beg me for sex.
My reason is the same too: I was sex starved. 
I realized that I could not stress myself for sex as many men do, so I needed a shortcut. I got it. 

Just about every man wants this secret, but such reality seems impossible here.
If it happens,  which is rare,  it is either that the woman in question suffers from sex addiction, or that she has a great spirit, which enable her to be able to go after what she wants, without giving hoot how anyone feels about her. 

Do you still want to get any woman on bed? 
The secret is here, but only for those who can pay the price demanded to get it. 
The price to pay is: ones destiny and most times, financial freedom.

Can you pay such price just for sex?

What if I told you that you have been paying it already, yet rarely get what you want? 

Whenever you rack your brain as a strategy to get a woman in bed, or decide to go into a relationship, just to enable you have sex alone, you are paying the price demanded already. 

That you ask some women out and they rejected you is a blessing, if only you understand the benefit such rejection afford you.
If you go after all the women you like and they accept to be with you, you will never achieve success in anything worthwhile.

The greatest blessings in my life often come as a result of rejection from women that I love and wanted sex from. It looks as if there are more blessings from such rejections than acceptance. 

Women who accepted me, made a little impact, because their minds are bastardized with wrong education about sex, which makes them live in guilt after sex or/and truncate the relationship that could have been beneficial to us, just to avoid sex. 

Rejection from women is always a blessing to me, because I know what to do with it.
Not many men have this knowledge and it is no surprise that most of them take to alcohol, weeds and crime, whenever a woman rejects them.
Such rejection damages their self-esteem because they are ignorant. 

The desire to have all the women on one's bed is brought about by wrong education about sex, which leads to sex addiction in different forms and eventual crimes.
The solution to this condition can only be found in HOW TO BECOME A GENIUS THROUGH SEX.

This book contains all you need to know about sex, which includes and not limited to how to overcome all forms of sex addiction, how to make the right use of the emotion of sex and many more.
This book costs only N5, 000 on release.
All human being with sex emotion should have it.

For more information on this book, kindly contact Stephen on +2348163800077 or send a mail to soulerhymez@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY