WHY I ATTACK THOSE THAT CRITICIZE ME


For anyone who knows the brand Soul’e Rhymez from a far distance, they will all have one thing to say, “That guy does not like to be criticized”, but they are wrong! I do not fear criticism, I am only immune to uncouth criticism and personality assassination, which most people do and call it criticism.  Such people have not had it good with me; I have only overlooked a few of them. I will say these few are lucky.

I am very hostile against these folks, not because of me alone, but also for many others, whose creativity they will cripple with their ignorance if allowed to get away with it.
Here is the fact about them: They are the most dangerous set of people to live with, they have no self-esteem and a well defined ambition. They always want to achieve what others do well at. They are lepers; they can’t construct but they destroy faster. They are mad and their aim is to make you one like them.

The above statement perfectly described all that have criticized my works and I was hostile against.  Whether intentionally or not, they aim to assassinate my personality and expect me to thank them for doing so. The reverse is often the case; I give them a dose of what they give others and they can’t take it. Funny enough, most of these idiots do not write even though they call themselves writers. They are just angry I seem to be doing well and consistently too, and are pushed to the corner to try and bring me to their levels instead of getting an ambition and get to work on their own.

Such people are synonymous with the traits stated below:
They criticize by trying to make your work look like trash, regardless of how well crafted it is.    
They usually do not have one reasonable error to pick out, not even one from a professional point of view.
If at all they pick one reasonable error, they resort to attacking personality, which is usually unconnected to the work.
They often have issues with you doing way too much, even though most of them don’t mention it.
If your work looks too perfect and they can’t take it, they query your authority to write such topic & your level of education instead of applauding your intelligence.
They usually never have a single solution to the errors they perceive.

Lately, I have confronted a lot of them and I am not apologetic about it, I will do it over and over again.
They often think I insult them, because I call them names such as: idiot, fools, and the likes. These are no insults at all; they are facts, based on the traits they display.
These guys are committing offenses they should be jailed for. With their attack on personalities, they have ruined a lot of people’s budding careers and discouraged creativity; killing dreams, and ambitions with their own lack of ambition. They often criticize what they cannot do whenever they see others succeed at them. Their aim is usually to prevent you from outperforming them, even though they are doing nothing like you or ready to learn it.

Contrary to the opinion of these idiots that I hate criticism, I have attracted and condoned more criticism than anyone of my age group as far as I have seen. Those who know me can testify to this fact.
In my lecture titled “The Art of Criticism”, I stated that there is nothing professional about criticism if “constructive” is not added to it. These so-called professional critics only look out for the wrongs in everything and point them out, without paying attention to the good sides and encourage them. This unknown to them only makes them antagonists and enemies of progress.

There are people, whose criticisms I do not joke with; they consist of people who have either appreciated my works in the past or/and those that criticize professionally with facts and proffering solutions. One them is one known as King Kyle. Though he does not really praise my works, but I will be mad to ignore his criticisms.
Though at times he is wrong, I try to make him see reasons and he understands. I have never stopped him for criticizing my works. What does he do differently? He is skillful about his; criticizing only the works, based on facts and suggesting solutions too.  I will be very arrogant and stupid to reject him.

 There are many others, who even if their criticisms are not based on facts, I accept and do not argue, even though I might not change my approach. These set of people are known for appreciating my works and have proven their points of view are worth weighing, whether right or wrong.
Those who lack ability to criticize constructively and are willing to change should look out for “MAGIC OF INFLUENCE” a yet to be released book by this same writer.


My advice however, goes to all dreamers, who are often at the mercy of these offenders of humanity posing as professional critics.
Do not let the fear of what they will say stop you from doing what you should do. They will talk, whether you are right or wrong, be sure you know what you are doing, do not allow them to break your spirit. Self-confidence is always built on knowledge. Without proper knowledge of what you do and what you aim to achieve with it, it will be easy for these guys to kill your dreams and break spirit.

“No one becomes self-confident in anything and has the courage to continue to do it, without first acquiring the knowledge of it and knowing what he hopes to achieve with it more than anyone else.” – Soul’e Rhymez

Written by Soul’e Rhymez

Please share if you think it is worth it.




                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY