SELF-CONFIDENCE; NUMBER ONE INGREDIENT FOR MIRACLE

We all watched how Barcelona turned around 4-0 defeat, beating PSG 6-1 in return leg and qualified for the quarter finals ahead of them. They call it Barcelona miracle; it was nothing short of miracle even though a lot of us, including myself, before I made some psychological analysis of the match believed it was fixed.

That taught a vital lesson of life, which quite a lot of people didn't pick, but went on to argue and argue. I was very disappointed with PSG's display, it was disgusting, but I had no reason to be.
The whole cause of things goes to teach us the importance of self confidence and faith, without which miracle is an impossibility.

Barcelona won that match and qualified because they have self confidence!
This claim might sound very untrue and biased, if you have to look at the poor officiating which aided their victory, but that just goes to proves Napoleon right to say "God seem to throw himself in support of the man who knows exactly what he wants and is determined to get just that."

Barcelona knew what they wanted, they were determined to get just that and God threw himself on their side.
A few days before the match, Barcelona talked about what they called "Barcelona miracle" and scoring 6 against PSG, even though they needed only 5 goals without conceding to qualify. Barcelona believed, 1, they could not be beaten at home and 2, that they could qualify despite they were 4-0 down, they didn't just believe, they worked on it.


The media believed it was impossible for them to qualify, I believed it too, everyone believed it, including their fans, except the Barcelona team.
Whereas PSG, allowed the media to do their thinking for them, they believed it was going to be difficult to beat Barcelona at home, they believed they will lose and still qualify and that put Barcelona ahead of them.

Barcelona's belief was displayed in the first 10 minutes of open play, they already had the first goal and that was the start of what was not less than a miracle. I must tell you that the referee didn't plan to support them and wouldn't have a clue he made any mistake until he has watched the playback. One thing was sure though; Barcelona achieved a miracle, no one remembers the poor officiating; they remember the miracle.

“Without self confidence, faith is impossible and without faith, miracle is impossible. 
You cannot experience miracle, or what remotely resemble it without self confidence.” –Soul’e Rhymez

Growing up, I had no confidence in myself and my abilities; this is revealed in shyness, which is now a bragging right to some people.
There is no need to sugarcoat it "I am shy" simply means "I lack self confidence", this gives a lot of people the reputation of being introvert while in reality, they lack self confidence.

If you are not yet convinced that self confidence is the number one ingredient for miracle, let me give you another example.
Last year I was invited to a poetry event in Ibadan, 
I had gone there to perform without memorizing any of my poems, the only one of my poems that I memorized, I forgot already, but I was to perform, not read.

When I was called up to the stage, I had no clue what I was going to do, I was lost, I had no book on me and trying to check my phone for any of my poems will take time, perhaps look amateur for my status at the event.

Despite all these, I was very confidence I wasn't going to disappoint, I focused on infinite intelligence and one of my poems which I have memorized but forgot reappeared, I performed it as if I had memorized it before then. That was a miracle, but came through self confidence.

Being confident of myself has earned me the reputation of being arrogant. I know the difference between arrogance and self confidence, so, what people think or say is a matter of which I am not concern. If you think I have anything that is worth envying, it came as a result of nothing, but self confidence. I am confident in myself, I am confident in the infinite and with that; I will achieve more thrilling miracles.

However, in the acquisition of self confidence, you must be an ardent learner. Being confident in what you don't know only render you more foolish.
It is true knowledge puff up, but before you acquire it, you must be humble enough to learn.

Saying I am arrogant is an irony.
If it be true that it takes humility to learn, which is a known fact and have the knowledge which later puffs up, but only comes through learning, it means I have been more humble to learn than anyone who is intimidated by my knowledge or feels I am arrogant.

I have more knowledge of myself than anyone else, that's why when you think I am mad, I know I am only exceptional!
When you think I am controversial, I know I am only unique, because of my superior knowledge and their application.
These came through learning and if it be self confidence, then it means you can not achieve miracles without learning.

There is no salesman that has succeeded or will succeed without having more knowledge of his service or product than his customers. This aids self confidence, which has also helped me achieve success thus far in network marketing. I have more knowledge of my products and services than any other person I deal with. Self confidence is the number one selling secret of any salesman. 
This also comes through learning!

Learn, apply, be confident, then you can achieve miracles!

Written by Soul'e Rhymez
Writer & Public Speaker, based in Lagos, Nigeria.

For questions or suggestions, call: +2348163800077

Please share if you think it is worth it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY