PROCRASTINATION; THE FASTEST ROUTE TO FAILURE

We all live by the choices that we make, however, in the process of not making any choice, you have actually made a choice. Indecisiveness is also a decision not to decide and it means you will make do with anything left after the best must have been chosen. No doubts, you are still a product of your own decision not to decide.

Records have shown that exceptional achievers and leaders are known for the decisions they make and take responsibility for, whether they turn out good or bad.
Everyone that has become exceptionally successful took decisions when others are still contemplating, planning and thinking.
Make your findings.

Does it mean contemplating, planning and thinking is wrong? NO!
However, I have found out that these words are synonymous with the poor. They are always thinking, always contemplating, always planning, but never reaching a conscious decision.
It is true that people are product of their thoughts, but this only work if the thoughts are translated into actions to acquire their physical equivalent.

According to Napoleon Hill in his gem of a book, "Think and Grow Rich", people who have achieved exceptional success in life are people who take decisions very fast and change them if at all, very slowly. You think that was wrong? I actually found out it is true.

Permit me to use my experience in Network marketing here too.
In a short while, I have talked to 100s of people to join me in my networking businesses.
I have conducted several online seminars and after these seminars, some of the audience chats me up asking to know more, I usually explain to them all over again, but none of them have taken a decision after making several enquiries. Why?

These guys couldn't make decisions, when I persist with them, they are synonymous with " I'm still thinking about it". That looks like the most salient excuse anyone could give in order to avoid making decisions.
Before you know it, some of these folks spend the money they should have registered with or look for several negative reasons to defend their indecision.

They listen to people that will encourage their indecision and give them 1000s of reasons why they are right not to decide. Folks like these comes back with excuses such as: "online business is a scam", " I can't get people to register under me" "let me get the people first, then I will come and register", the fact is, time is going and these guys ends up not joining.

Away from network marketing, this is just the same attitude these guys, unknowingly put to other works of life. They keep procrastinating until they end up making no decision.
They find so marvelous excuses not to decide, but it is not new, every failure has very fantastic excuses to remain a failure.
Go and ask anyone that's a failure.

Unknown to these procrastinators, who wait for the perfect time to do things, that time will never come, all time will always look wrong!
My hope of great success came alive when I discovered this fact.
No great achiever or inventor started when they have the best plan to achieve what they want, they started where they stood to put their thoughts into action and that makes them great products of their thoughts.

Let it not surprise you those procrastinators, who end up as failures in life are one of the most knowledgeable people in the world.
They learn a lot of things, they claim to know and be aware of a lot of things, but sadly put only a little or none of them into action, therefore failed!
No man can become a great product of his thoughts and knowledge without putting them into to actions. This could be the reason why we have a lot of teachers of how to be rich who are not actually rich.



Knowledge is not power, it is potential power and until it is converted into well planned actions, no significant achievement will come through it.
This fact is so astounding that I am now becoming a product of it.

Last year I announced I will be rich and I stated how many millions I wanted within a certain period of time, I stood where I was to put my plans into action, with that, infinite intelligence began to supply me with ideas to achieve what I desired, the books I need to read started unfolding to me through unwinding passages.

I did not wait to get the perfect t plan on how to make money, I started with what I had then, just #6000 and in just one month, with persistence and smart work, I earned my first #100, 000 for the first time in my entire life.

Though I am yet to hit my major target, the fact that I now have some amount of money in my account, which I have never owned before, is an encouragement that if I persist, I will achieve my aim.
This would not have been possible if had procrastinated and waited to be supplied with the plan on how to make money by God or some related sources.

Procrastination is a killer of dreams and vision, embracing it is one major reason why the poor remains poor, refraining it is the smartest way to greatness.

Anything worth doing is worth starting now!

Written by Soul'e Rhymez
For questions, call or WhatsApp: +2348163800077


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY