HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR SEX URGE

Last night I had sex!
It was a great experience lasting only a few minutes and I kept wondering if it was truly worth the stress. This is the silent thought of many who had gone through a lot of stress or pay so much more for sex.

It is without any doubt that sex urge is a stronger than the act and also outweighs it. This message was profoundly passed down to me yesterday night. It is inconsequential whether I had sex or not, I got a profound message to share. I leave you to battle with the rest.

Men often run the risk of reputation just to indulge sex, if a man wants sex, he will do anything possible to get it, he will become a little toddler, tossed around most times by ladies young enough to be his daughter, just because he wants sex.

Ladies too are not exempted, some of them, when sexually starved, go after younger guys, doing everything it takes just to make them satisfy their sexual desires. However, immediately after orgasm, if they ever reach it, these people began ask some questions such as “is it really worth it?”

Think about it too, some men work so hard, yet pay a huge amount of the money made just to have at most, 20 minutes enjoyment in the name of sex. Before this act, they have spent a large chunk of their time thinking about it, and at the end, it is just a few minutes enjoyment that is not really worth it, so they will think if they are reasonable enough.


Based on research and personal experience, I realize that a lot of us lack the understanding that sexual urge is not only for sexual acts. If you translate your entire sex urge into sexual expressions all the time, then you are heading for doom, perhaps leading an unproductive life.

Sex urge is without any doubt the strongest psychological force, entirely physical, but could be connected to the spiritual. According to Napoleon Hill, transmutation of sex urge has a way of catapulting men to the status of genius.
If this be true, which I have found it to be, it means inability to transmute sex urge is also responsible for the reason why most men are lowered to the status of mere animals.

From my research I have found out that several approaches to sex, which includes gay, bi-sexual, heterosexual, cunnilingus, blowjob and the likes, came into existence as a result of lack of understanding of other importance of sex urge outside its physical expression.
Those who started them did so because they realized sex urge outweighs its expression, thus they create other ways to equalize their sexual urges with its physical expression.

Despite all of these sexual inventions, sex urge continues to outweigh its physical expression. This makes people to become sex addicts and involve in several obnoxious sex acts; they just want to equalize their psychical expression of sex with the urge, but it is a practical Impossibility. It only leaves you wanting more and more and wasting your time and energy.

So, how can one get the best out of his/her sex urge without having to try to involve in sexual act all the time?
Napoleon gave the clue: sex transmutation.  However it seems impractical, because he did not particularly explain how it is done and it only takes someone who is ready to find out to understand how it really works.

These are how it works:
Putting the same energy you put into sex, into other things you want to achieve is called sex transmutation.
For instance if you can run the risk of reputation to have sex, talk about it all day, the transmutation happens if you can direct the same energy and risk you took to plan and also have sex into other works of life, especially your goal in life.

This transmutation also comes in rejections from someone you love!
Sex urge preceded by love brings about automatic sex transmutation. I have asked a girl out for complete four years, yet in she never called me back or text, not even when I send her recharge card.
This same lady, because I loved her and will forever value the chance of having sex with her inspired me to write the best of my poetry.

The transmutation took place automatically because my sexual urge for the lady was mixed with love perhaps preceded by it, this made me value sex with her more than I do with a million girls, even if she was a slut.  Inability to get her attention galvanized me to the status of a genius. The thought of her rejection makes me want to get the best out of myself as a man. This also led me to several researches, which produced my yet to be published book “Image of God”. She simply helped me to discover the God in me.

Note that because I love her, I was not thinking of having sex with her, even though the feeling was there and I would have asked her for it, but I was willing to put it as secondary, just to be with her. If it were pure sexual feeling, I would have tried to rape her, but sex is always advantageous when mixed with love. Sex mixed with love will do automatic transmutation of the sex urge and raise you to the status of a genius.

Chasing a girl for 4 years for the purpose of having sex with her would have been the most stupid thing ever. Because it is all about having sex with her, all my creativity will aided towards having her on my bed, though this urge will make me creative, but not transmuting it will mean that this creativity will only end with physical expression of my sex urge with her. And after the 5 minutes enjoyment, I will ask myself “is it really worth it?”

Strong feeling of sex without mixing it with love is the reason why most guys persist to get a lady and once they have sex with her, they see her as trash. This is because though the urge is so strong, but they refuse to transmute it to other valuable energies. Doing so would have made them forget the girl, since love is not involved, but not doing so means, it will all end after 5 minutes enjoyment and more of that without any tangible result.

Whenever you think you need to give up, think about how much of time you dedicate to se, how well you plan to execute it and tell yourself, “if I can do it for just 5 minutes enjoyment, then I can do it for something that’s more beneficial” this mentality will raise you to a status of a genius.
The reason behind my die hard attitude can be traced to my experience with the above mentioned lady.
Anytime I am tempted to give up my pursuit, I tell myself: “if I can chase a girl for 4 years without giving up, this should not take me anything.

I no longer chase girls; I do not think I want to do that again too, because I have a better understanding which helps me to transmute my feeling. It is easier to give up on a girl that I have sexual feelings for now than any other thing, because I can get sex anywhere, so why waste my precious time planning to get it from her, when I can use the time to plan other things?

Does it mean one should not have sex at all? No!
However, having sex with someone you thoroughly love is helpful. The memories of these sexual acts, when they are gone or away; is also capable of raising anyone to the status of genius if transmuted to produce other forms of energies. The memory of sex with your loved one is such a powerful one, capable of driving you to greatness as much as to ruin if you don’t transmute it.

Written by Soul’e Rhymez
Poet & Public Speaker, Nigeria.

For questions, call: +2348163800077

Kindly share if you think it is worth it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY