IS SOUL’E RHYMEZ AN ANTICHRIST?

A few days ago I was watching a clip of an energy drink called “The Dragon” which was said to be a product of Antichrist, with 666 written on it, but in a coded symbol, which was analyzed in the clip.

That got asking if people who consume the product will automatically have the mark of the beast on them.
I doubted it, because it was not recorded in the Bible that people will take the mark unconsciously, but I needed to confirm it once again.  

I decided to read the whole Book of Revelation again.
However, it led to another revelation; one that was going to prove was going people right that I am an Antichrist, an author of confusion and a vein philosopher as the religious ones usually put it.

After reading chapters 1 to 4 of Revelation, I was convinced I had led people to wrong, I was restless all night, and when it was dawn, took my Bible again, and nothing seems to change.
I felt bad; I began to wonder if I was actually an Antichrist, using the name of Jesus to lead people to hell without knowing it; a tale of another Judas, who couldn’t change his destiny.


I woke up and felt lifeless; I sat outside trying to imagine how far my works have gone and the possibility of reaching out to the same people, who have read them, to confirm they are false messages.
I remember someone in my church once advised to take one off my works off the World Wide Web; I felt I should have listened to him.

I knew withdrawing all my works will be hard, but I couldn’t leave them and lead people to hell since it wasn’t my original plan.
I began to nurture some atheistic thoughts, I wondered why God hadn’t cautioned me before I went this far, despite it was written in one of the verses of the 4 chapters that God cautions the ones he love. I thought God did not love me.

I wondered why he left me to lead people to hell, if my life is not important to him, what about others, who might have been led astray by my works?
God was silent and prayed that he should reveal what I got wrong to me, he told me to go and read the Bible again, this time another version and I did immediately, not forgetting I had read the 4 chapters more than 3 times before then.

I found something new, it has always been there; I just didn’t pay attention to it, now I had to pay attention even to the punctuation.
I found out, Revelation chapters 1 to 4 were not addressed to human beings.
That cleared the whole doubts and thwarted the insinuation that I am an author of confusion or even an Antichrist.

I checked it in the previous version of the Bible I had read, and found out they were addressed to the angels too. How come I didn’t notice it in the first place?
If all that were written in Revelations chapters 1-4 are addressed to human beings, especially in Chapter 2 verse 23, where Jesus said he will give to them according to their works, it means he had gone against himself, wrong to have accused the Nicolaitans of self-righteousness and made his death of no use. If people were to be judged by their righteousness, then why do we need Jesus as our righteousness?
Why not work it out by ourselves?

The assertion of spitting out those who are neither cold nor hot in Revelations 3: 15 and 16 was also addressed to the angels, not human beings and if it was directed to human beings, it would have meant they are expected to work out their salvation by their own righteousness too.

I picked another version of the Bible and the headlines read that they were written to the 7 churches. That’s wrong, they are not written to the churches; they are written to the angels in those churches.
Pick up your Bible and read them too.

Do I still sound like an Antichrist? 
We will soon find out if I am actually one or not.
For now I urge you, like I had always said to anyone who came to me asking me questions on my write-ups, which are already answered in those write-ups; go back and read again, this time, paying attention to every detail and reading no meanings to them.

God is not the author of confusion, Jesus wasn’t and the Bible isn’t too, so who authored all these confusions, am I the one?

More revelations coming your way stay tuned!

Written by Soul’e Rhymez
Whatsapp: +2348163800077

You are free to share if you see the need to do so.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY