GOD DOES NOT RECOGNIZE ANY RELIGION!

 Religion is the worst of all inventions; it has done more harm than good. I hate religion with passion; it is a certain limitation to intelligence and sound reasoning.
The most painful aspect of it is that whenever I write about God, making reference to the scriptures written about him, people call them religious write-ups. For God sake, I write against religion, how come I am tagged a religious writer? This is disgusting!

When we can no longer talk about God and not be tagged “religious”, it goes a long way to show how much of damage religion has done to the reasoning and understanding of people.
People tag my write-ups about Jesus “religious” and I wonder why they couldn’t see the difference.
Jesus was not religious, he wasn’t even a prophet; he was a politician, who came to establish a monarchical kingdom with God as the ruler.

He fought against religion all his life, and was killed by the same religious folks, who think they are doing God’s will.
These are people that knew the scriptures so well, yet didn’t know God. All they wanted was bragging right, to look better than others; the so-called “holier than thou”, who wants to be righteous by their own efforts and make life difficult for others that struggle to cope.


Religion has always been like that, the Christians will say “we are the chosen generation, others can go to hell if they don’t join us”, the Muslims will say, “no one can make heaven or please God without being a Muslim” other religions lays their claims too; claiming to be the best way back to God.
It has never occurred to any of them that God does not recognize any religion.
The only way back to God is Jesus Christ; wait a second, I am not talking about Christianity!

Almost all prophesies in the Old Testament of the Bible were written about the Kingdom of God, which Jesus came to establish, so how can he be a Prophet?  To prophesy what?
Jesus was a politician; he came to contest against Satan, to dethrone him as the ruler of the world.
Mankind is the electorate; just proclaim Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, never return to Satan, directly and indirectly; then you belong to God’s kingdom and Satan will be dethroned.

I must also tell you that the Bible is not a religion’s book; it does not belong to the Christians. Having found out it is the only history book about God’s relationship with humanity, that contain the secret of the only acceptable way back to God, it is a book for every human being to read and understand.
However, with religion in place, it is seen as “Christians’ Holy Book” and to be read by those that want to become Christians alone, just like the Quran is limited to the Muslims.

Religion is man’s way of getting back to God, but the only recognized way back to him is Jesus Christ. According to John in the Bible, he is the way, the truth and the life; no one comes to the father (GOD) except through him (JESUS). That statement renders all religion useless.
Do I still sound religious? You seem confused? Or you think am I am the one who is confused?
You seem not to be able to see the difference between believing in Jesus Christ and Christianity?
Oh, you think they are the same?  It is a topic for another day.

I have also noticed that whenever I post write-ups about things relating to God on Facebook, I usually don’t get feedbacks, either in likes or in comments, compared to when I post poems. They probably don’t support them, but finds it hard to criticize me.
On WhatsApp, people quote scriptures to counter my claims and some of them end up removing me from their groups, in a bid to fend their members from what they think is heretic and poisonous to their souls. Their usual excuse: “we don’t allow religious posts”. That only keeps me wondering when people will understand that God and religion are not the same; they most times don’t have any meeting point.

God is not religious, but you can create a religion around what you call God and think you are doing his will, that does not and will not change him, yet he won’t stop you.
I go to church too, so when I write against religion, people say I am hypocrite, perhaps confused.
They think the word “church” is a religious term.

Church means “a gathering of people that believe in the same thing” that’s why we have church of Satan, because it is a gathering of people who believe in Satan. There is nothing religious about the word “church”. I attend the church of Christ (a gathering of people that believes in Jesus Christ), because I believe in Jesus Christ, not because I am particularly religious.

God does not recognize any religion, Jesus fought against religion all his life, so give me one reason why I should be religious or be tagged a “Religious Writer”.

Written by Soul’e Rhymez

For more information on Jesus’ non-allegiance to any religion and to learn more about his seemingly confusing Identity, contact Soul’e Rhymez on: +2348163800077.

You can share this if you see the need to do so.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY