SOLPHIA

Her posture is the future
of the street boys I mentor,
Her eyes are the height; so high,
Her cliff cleavage caress their careless hearts,
Her tight skirts cause them fights
as they seek their route to freedom.

Solphia is my phobia,
She caused some up roar
when she said it's all over,
thus before it started I look for a cover.
This makes me, but sober
for others have never been loyal,
They obey many masters' orders.
They lost their royalty
in their lust loyalty
and now they are in jeopardy.

Sophia was at a party yesterday
where they dance salsa,
thus I look for a better dancer
none danced better than Solphia,
but I was bounced by that bouncer.

He said:
"boy, you are too young to be here"
and I told him I look for my heart here.
He laughed me to scorn,
but to me it wasn't such fun.

He said:
"how come you lost your heart?"
I told him I didn't lost my heart
that she's in there dancing.
He laughed again screaming
and said:
"hearts don't dance here, only ladies do"
I told him my heart is a lady
and he told me I must be crazy.

Solphia I seek and sick,
but I was told she's not on the dance floor.

Thus said those folks:
"When it is time to choose a sweetheart,
Money make hearts sweeter,
Education brings sweet heart,
and well furnished home lives sweethearts."
These folks' lies are bitter.

A sweetheart doesn't need all that to make a heart sweet,
neither is sugar is needed to make sweet heart.
A sweet heart is in this sweat earth,
but only  brave hearts get sweethearts
and love make their hearts sweet.

Solphia is one sweetheart,
for which I need no sweet mouth,
but also a sweet heart.
And there she stand laughing a poet's heart.
for she's someone else's sweetheart.

As written by
Soul'e Rhymez ™
© 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY