CAN SOMEONE TELL HER?


Can someone please go tell her?
Tell her I’m not a bad guy,
Tell her I love God too,
Tell her though I’m not perfect,
I don’t pretend.
Can someone tell her?

Tell her I’m but a good guy.
Tell her, for her I lost my heart.
Tell her I think of her
nights before I sleep,
Tell her I respect her,
but I was a misogynist.
Can someone please tell her?

Though she’s brilliant
and God-full than I,
Though I have no money
and the good words she wants,
I know she has feelings too.
Can someone please tell her?

Tell her she’s my first,
tell her she’s my thirst,
tell her troubadours love too,
tell her I love her,
tell her I want to be with her.
Can someone please go tell her?

Written by
Soul'e Rhymez ™
© 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY