I WILL TELL THE WORLD ABOUT YOU



To you my coy lady,
why on me this yoke is laden?
the thought of you weigh me down,
to make you laugh, I'm now a clown.

You Angel that seized my heart
who enslaved me to your love for years
yet never gave me your eyes and ears,
I will tell the world about you.

I will tell them how much I love you,
I will tell them how much I want you.
Heavens don't want to be told of this
so I will tell the world about you.

I will stand on the wall of Jericho
and blow the trumpet,
I will cause them to tremble again,
I will tell the world about you.

I will make way on the red sea,
I will stand on the cedar of Lebanon,
I will cry out in the silent city
to proclaim my love for you

I will bath with hyssop
and robe myself with the finest linen,
I will wear the best spray and sanders,
I will make myself fit for you.

I will sing of my love to you,
I will sing ode to your beauty
and the best verses to your secret place,
I will tell the world how much I love you.

Dear Angel who got my heart,
I will go to the best orchards of the world
to pluck you the finest fruits of love,
I will leave my mansion and make
your heart my home.
I will tell the world about you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY