WHY YOU MUST HAVE FAITH IN LOVE (ii)

 

Many people, especially those raised either by none of their parents, single parents, or parents that did not love each other and abused each other while the children are present often have faith in hate.

Take me for instance, I did not grow up with either of my parents; my granny tried her best to raise me with love, but the environment, which she did not know about and did not know how to protect me from taught me to have faith in hate. My loveless environment implanted in me, faith in hate, and I manifested this faith in different ways.

Growing with the mindset that everyone hates me except my granny, I spent a lot of time that would have been enough to appreciate those that loved me analyzing those that hate me, and responding to their hate comments on my works. The more I did that, the more I attracted haters and chased my lovers away.

As time went on, it seemed all I had were only haters; love was dying in my life because I had faith in hate and not in love. By focusing so much on hate, I magnified it and minimized love. I kept wondering why it seems that no one accepts me but I did not know that it was because I kept encouraging my haters to hate me more and discouraging my lovers from loving me.

For instance, if a person made hate comment on my work, I would respond with insulting & hate comment too, which repelled people that loved me for my good qualities. My reactions made them doubt my genuineness and that was how I lost a lot of people who loved and respected me. They all left feeling I was loathsome but it only appeared so because I had faith in hate and gave it a chance to grow in my life.

When people have been raised to have faith in hate, it is difficult for them to accept love. You can never do enough to make them feel loved; they are always skeptical and ungrateful no matter the amount of love you bestow on them because their minds now recognize and responds to only hate.

Being loved feels strange to them; you have to love them continuously for them to believe that you do. Moreover, they do not know how to love others in return, which is sometimes the reason why they do not reciprocate love. They have been trained to survive and see love as a weakness. Their desire to avoid the weaknesses of love strengthens their faith in hate and further repels love.

I once worked with a client who came worried about accepting the marriage proposal of her boyfriend. She wanted to be sure that her boyfriend loved her. According to her after a series of examinations, her boyfriend does everything she asked for, calls her on time, he was faithful and also respects her.

I was surprised why she still wanted to know if he loved her, so I asked. “Do you expect him to kill himself to prove his love for you? That question made her realize that the guy loved her, and she went on to accept him. However, why was she doubting a man that loved her that much? The answer is simple – she has been trained to have faith in hate.

She probably grew up seeing her loveless parents abuse each other or hearing “all men are scum” and expects to always meet scums. When she met a different man, it was difficult for her to believe that he was real hence her defensive attitude. She may have lost that angel of a man sent to her because of her faith in hate.

Do you also have a similar story? Your case is not the worst one, but you have to stop having faith in hate.
 

More about having faith in love will be revealed in part three of this article. If you wish to have it sent to you privately, please kindly send FAITH IN LOVE & your FULL NAME to me on WhatsApp by clicking on the link below.

http://bit.ly/2TPYR16

 


 

 

Comments

  1. God bless you Soul'e Rhymes. We need to love rightly and genuinely as it would make the world a better place from our place of primary domain

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY