SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

POEM 1
And Divinity Wept Love
I marvel how Divinity could ever demonstrate love
A love for humanity so pure as pure as a dove:
In his love was love and a love void of lust,
For on the cross he bled and suffered to save the lost.
He considered not the affliction and pain
For with his suffering comes great gain;
With his blood the sin of mankind was cleansed
As perfect redemption was made that heavens may be appeased.
He was the precious lamb sent to save the world,
And redeem man from a life of mod;
His love was divine and so he died for man to find peace;
That by his death man's suffering may cease.
His death brought freedom and gave man hope
Of eternity and a hope for a heavenly robe,
Though his suffering and agony was grave
Yet he loved man so much that his life he gave.
His heart of love made him endure the cross,
For he died that he may redeem man from loss;
Being divine his blood made man as pure as a dove
Even in death, still in his heart was love.

POEM 2
DIVINE LOVE
Like a poisonous arrow that pierces the heart,
Or a pool of honey that houses one's heart;
Like a chief wretched bathed in sea of wealth,
Or the cancerous escaping the trap of death;
Divine love can't be explained but can be felt.
Divine love makes lovers feel that all is set.
Deafening the lovers' ears from envious rants,
And to all her faults he becomes ignorant.
She displayed her teeth and lightening flashed,
She enclosed the same and the moon smiles.
It's easy to talk endlessly about divine Love,
Only those who are ravaged by Love know Love.
For love is dangerous offering no consolation.
To those bathed with love I offer salutations.
No illness is as rich as the ache of the
heart,
When one's lover is gone and makes us depart.
A lover's lament surpasses other cries of pain,
But divine love when alive surpasses all gain.
POEM 3
What Else Is Love?
despite toxication of danger
one she felt before buoyancy
mounted with pains during buoyancy
with the agonies after buoyancy
yet she still vomited me to this world
despite the cut occurring in her channel
one she felt during my passage
with my brain surface bigger than ever
yet she kept pushing sweating profusely
just to make me hear the world
from her i retain the best succulent drink
located opposite her linear chest
from her i reside at the ever dynamic home
located far from distorted environs
and cools like calmness in cooler
what else is love?
for as long as you have a mother
don't comit any murder
instead surrender to your mother
in order to save you from murder
what else is love?
for she stands as my feather
protecting me in any weather
be it a blunder or thunder
no wonder she's my leader
what else is love?
when heaven speaks of her in Isaiah 66:13
when heaven clamors her in Quran 17:24
not excluding IFA divination
the messenger in the ancient
what else is love?
than the sayings of jehovah
embracing mothers emotions
couple with her diligence
what else! i say what else is love?
POEM 4
DIVINE LOVE
Divine love with no intervention,
Unlike Nigerian science with no invention,
A love maimed by the Almighty,
Elevating high like a crest plighty.
This Divine love like an armour,
With undisputed seal of glamour,
The sun smiled, being a witness
Divine love,Divine fitness
What God joined together,
No one can analyse it asunder,
You for me,me for you
Lest been strike by thunder
The ocean is unsettled
The trees are in battle,
The sky is like a shuttle
Divine love,divine riffle
Love is like a burning spear,
Piercing the heart with its conic rear,
But love which's Divinely Divine,
Is like crude oil, later being refined.
POEM  5
LET'S MAKE LOVE BEAUTIFUL
When your love is divine, it goes with the vine.
Its mouth speaks peace more than a mouth piece.
It embraces the truth with solid root.
It becomes beautiful not a beauty fool.
Its face glows and dodge every blows
Love is unique, when it has the Godly ink.
Don't burn love in sex and call it phone sex
Don't stain the immaculate garment of love with lust.
Send the oesophagus of love to the poor not Paul.
Embrace the cloud of giving without season.
Love is God, and God is love,
why lock your lip with another without observing matrimony?
Love shouldn't be purchased by magic money
Or do you think it's for one to get horny,
Or be called honey cos you're with money.
Love is divine, taste and see it's a tasteful wine.
Let's dine and wine as one not swine
Let's be united and we shall stand.
Let's help those in the slum.
Let's make love beautiful, for love is divine
POEM 6
LOVE FOR ALL
I
Just like the lily of the valley
Quite differ from others
With everybody’s heart cliff to it
But it’s for all and all for it
The undiluted and divine love
II
In every twinkle of  an eye
His divine love we have
Young or old, his divine love he gives
Saved or not, his love is ransom
Divine love, the real love
III
East to west it’s needed
North to south it’s wanted
Love in all, love for all
More than any other love
The love of God, the divine love
IV
All for me, all for you
His life, he sacrificed
What a divine love he has
He was beaten and ridiculed
For his divine love for all
POEM 7
Your love burns brighter than the stars
than the fiery fire of passion
consuming my heart, making it pure
like the soft sand by the beach.
Each day in our loves euphoria do I bask
warmed with the soothing balm of your kiss.
My night sun, ever shining never cold
even when lost in heavens beards.
How my heart burns anon
at the very feeling of your presence.
as though set on fire
romantic enough to burn away doubts.
Never felt this way before
but you came, made my life colorful
and planted a seed in me
that of a lifelong eternal love.
Like the moon, you bursted forth
in full glory and yes, you trusted me
with your heart- no, love to keep
and I'll cherish it- your divine love

Poem 8
DIVINE LOVE FOR ME
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Into the garden of divine Love, I come.
With my beautiful sister and adorable spouse.
I have gathered my sweet cicely with my memorable spice. 
I have loved, I am loving and I will love. 
I use to be loved, I am loved and i will be loved.

❣❣
He decided to leave his blissful country, 
In other to save my scattered world.
He decided to leave his wealthy father, 
To come and live with my poor-deal father.
He left his mystical home,
To come and dwell in my miserable apartment.

❣❣❣
Oh, what a love to emulate, 
A love for all and not for some.
A love for all even for those in the hall of wolves.
What an affluence of Love, 
Not even the love of affluence.
The undying and unending version of love, 
That lasts even till eternity.

❣❣❣❣
The light of love so bright.
Shining this bright to erase the dark of my plight.
Here he come with fire in his sight, 
To brighten up my path with his shinning light.
I have him in my life, I have a friend so tight.

❣❣❣❣❣
Why do I still find myself wrong him, 
He faced the misery of death because of me. 
He encountered the disaster of grave just to save my sinful soul.
Oh thou! Yea thou! 
Thou Saviour of the universe.

❣❣❣❣❣❣
The universe should feel the pain you went through. 
The whole world should be fed with the sweet true story. 
Wonderful story of divine Love,
I will always love to hear thee, 
Told to me by the Almighty,
The might of SamWealth's treasures.
Accept him this day, let him be the strength of thy treasures.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Through Dbouy guyaya, it has really touched

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY