WHY YOU MUST HAVE FAITH IN LOVE (1)


One of the greatest pieces of evidence of self-discovery and development is faith in love. However, many of us are either trained not to have faith in love or learn to survive against all concerned because of parental negligence. This survival instinct makes us go through life concentrating on hate.


Most of us grow up in environments where we are constantly reminded that we are not good enough; as time went on, those words found their way into our subconscious minds and we are constantly pushed by them. We grow to have more faith in hate and rejection than in love and acceptance.

We believe that everyone hates us or they must do so before they love us and concentrate on proving points to them. By concentrating on hate, we are also blinded by people who love us and repel them by our actions that further lead to hate.

Our faith in hate sometimes inspires us to glorious endeavors, but it is always at the expense of true happiness that comes with having a successful love life. By concentrating on hate and rejection as our motivation, we also feel awkward accepting love from others and do not also see it as our responsibility to love and care about them.

Faith in hate often affects romantic relationships, which may explain why many people do not have a successful love life. They appear to succeed at other things, but their love lives are in shambles. They just never learn to have faith in love.

For instance, I did not know how to care about people because I grew up in an environment where I was constantly reminded that I was one of the worst kids around physically and I grew up believing it even when I thought that I did not.

This was worsened in my secondary school days when some girls (my mates) decided to taunt me for being too ugly to ask their friend out. I always had that unbreakable outlook but the damage had been done. I went on having more faith in hate & rejection than in love & acceptance.

I had faith in hate and rejection for my look and as time goes on, I began to do things that bring it to reality. Carelessness about my look brings that reality of hatred & rejection it and it affects my career too.

I could choose to not shave for three weeks for no reason. I may not even comb it for two days and that did not stop me from going for important occasions. However, carelessness about my look, which was inspired by my faith in hate and rejection for it, reduces my chances of being called back to the physical events that I attend, no matter how good I am at my craft.

It no doubt affects my love life too; while I may have the confidence to ask any woman out and often do, my rough and unkempt appearance often gets me rejected albeit subtly and respectfully too because I am Soul’e Rhymez. Slowly, but surely, my faith in hatred and rejection for my look was becoming a reality.

What do you have faith in? Love or Hate?

I will tell more in part two of this article. If you wish to have it sent to you privately, please kindly send FAITH IN LOVE & your FULL NAME to me on WhatsApp by clicking on the link below.

http://bit.ly/2TPYR16

You can share it with your friends to learn from it too.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY

I CRAVE YOUR INDULGENCE