Why More Men Are Crazier About Sex Than Women


It seems that there is a culture that makes it look as if neglecting certain emotions or pretending they are not there, as opposed to proper management is what makes men strong. This poor education contributes to why more men have fallen as a result of sex than women.

 

Young males are taught never to show emotions; when they fall and cry, some mother beats them and asks "why are you crying like a girl?" They say men should not cry. This grew out of the belief that crying is a weakness that must not be found in men. In reality, crying is strength. The more you withhold tears, the more you suffer from the pains that would have gone with those tears.

 

I was one boy whose emotions were also neglected; I struggled for acceptance as a kid. When my sexual feelings began to develop, it was hard for me to control; it was controlling me. I once begged a girl for sex, she turned me down. I can't even remember that girl now, but if you ask me, I will tell you that it was my most embarrassing moment.

 

I felt awkward about that, more awkward for getting rejected, and even worse when I realized I should not have done that at all. I decided that it was going to be the last time I would ever do that and it was.

 

All humans need emotional stability, but boys without emotional support while growing up believe they can get it through sex. And they always need more sex to compensate for their lack of emotional support while growing up until they become sexual animals. It was such men that I had in mind when I wrote my book HOW TO BECOME A GENIUS THROUGH SEX because I was one of them.

 

However, boys born in middle-class homes where both parents are around and loving are less crazy for sex than those born in poor homes with either or both unavailable parents. This confirms the fact that the emotional negligence of boys makes them sexual beasts when they become men.

 

The wrong education that men should not show emotions is also the reason why most men are very unteachable. Ego is a strong emotion that they did not learn to manage but that manages them instead. The masculine pride prevents more men from learning than any other things combined, except when they need sex.

 

This is why most of them rarely read self-help books on romantic relationships, except it, teaches them how to get and sleep with as many girls as they want. Learning to live with one woman is not a lesson they want and this does even more emotional damage to them than they can imagine.

 

As an author of self-help books on romantic relationships, I have sold more copies of my books to women than men. Putting women in the same group to learn about men was very easy, but very hard for men to do. These men have been wrongly taught that once they can make money, they can get any woman.

Written by Soul’e Rhymez

A Lagos-based Sex Educator.

 

Click on the link below to add mew up on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009244909208

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY