WHY BEING IN LOVE IS BETTER THAN BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP (I)

 


The love between parents often extends to their children and so is the animosity between them. I suffered a lack of parental love growing up, owing largely to the fact that my parents did not love each other. They were never together.

 

I don't want to do the same to my kids - I want to love and care for them. I thought the best way I can change that was to get married to someone I love and who love me as much as I love her. All I wanted was one life with one woman and let it go at that.

 

My desire to allow my kids to have love from both parents is among the things that made me realize that being in love is more important than being in a romantic relationship. I am well above 30 years old, and I am not in a relationship. Not only that, I have not had a romantic relationship for a long time.

 

Does it mean women are not available? Far from it. So why am I not in a relationship despite I have written books on romantic relationships and helped a lot of people achieve success in it, some of whom are now married? The answer is simple and straight to the point – I am only going to get married when I see a woman that I can love effortlessly and she can do the same.

 

At some points in my life, I have loved women who never even knew I existed. They were tough experiences but I am proud of them because I loved them truly and showed it without holding back. I still love all of them, but why will I not marry any of them? Because they do not love me.

 

I have also met virtuous women that love me but  I did not love them, but I did not allow them to waste their efforts, I told them the feeling was not there. Marriage is supposed to be a life journey and except you want to divorce each other along the way or keep enduring until you die, the foundation must be mutual love between parties involved.

 

In part 2 of this article, I will tell you why you must end your current relationship if you realize that you love another person and the person loves you too. If you want me to send it to you privately, kindly click here: http://bit.ly/2TPYR16 to send me a WhatsApp message.

 

Written by Soul'e Rhymez

 

Author & Public Speaker, Lagos, Nigeria.

For an invitation to events, or questions, call: +2348163800077 or send an email to soulerhymez@gmail.com.

 

For more updates, kindly:

1. Join my Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2XPTgZj

2.  Join my WhatsApp group: http://bit.ly/2RxRGtF

 

Do you like this? Why not share it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY