HOW UGLINESS GAVE ME LIFE (PART 4)

 


One day, I was standing in front of my office alongside an estate agent, as we were discussing, one boy passed. He kept quiet for some time as the boy passed by and said to me “I love the way that guy walks.” That was the same guy that my guys sometimes mock for his walking style that they consider awkward.

I also, remember how well I was mocked for having big lips when I was growing up; it seems everyone hated me for it and I was made to believe it was a weakness – I always wished I did not have them. The same lips have now become my center of attraction and love.

 I remember a lady calling me an alien because I refused to kiss her. More women have made more attempts to kiss me than I have done to them, but while some got their wishes, many did not. They may not say it but their actions often show that they love my big and sexy lips.

 Some time ago I was reading an interview where Nadia Buhari, the beautiful Ghanian actress was asked what she would like to change about her body, and to my surprise, she mentioned the only thing that will make me pick her as the sexiest woman on earth – K-legs (legs that bend inward).

She perhaps grew up believing that her k-legs were the only physical weaknesses that she has. In reality, it is the only thing that can make me consider her sexy. She may be beautiful, but without those k–legs, she is unsexy to me.  It may be the same as other men out there.

I love women with k–legs and those with big legs too but many women with these qualities think their legs are their weaknesses. Some women with big legs are afraid to flaunt it; they fear they will be called “yam legs” but do not get it twisted, many men find big legs quite sexy.

Many people have been miseducated about their look and it affects their self-esteem. The things that they think make them ugly are their potential centers of attraction and love if only they will accept them and be proud of them. Many of these people hide these unique body parts because they have been made to believe it makes them ugly.

Growing up, we were all made to believe that all women love “tall and handsome men with six-packs” but I grew up to discover otherwise. I have seen women that confess to me that they love short and fat men.

I am skinny and I have met a lot of women that did not like me for that as well as those that love me for it. They did not need me to be tall, bulky, and approved handsome by people, they needed me to be Soul’e Rhymez and that was all that matters to them.

Sometimes people intentionally make you believe that your physical strength is your weakness because they feel intimidated by them. Physical attraction is not one-side fix all, while we may all agree on what looks beautiful, individuals have things that look beautiful to them and they may not be those that are widely accepted.

It is important also for you to know that any part of your body that you cannot change is not a weakness; it is and can be a center of attraction for you if you carry yourself with pride and prestige. People will never be proud of something on you that you are not proud of. You are simply unique, not ugly. Project your uniqueness today!  

Written by Soul’e Rhymez, Lagos-based Author & Motivational Speaker.

Tel: +2348163800077.  You can also connect me here: http://bit.ly/2XPTgZj 

Kindly share it to bless others

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY