CAN YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT MONEY?



During a discussion sometimes ago, I said making money is not my ultimate goal in life.
I also mentioned that I am a successful man; despite I do not have any material things, enough to qualify me for that.
The people with whom I was conversing disagreed, to them; I must have money to become successful.

Does saying I am successful mean I don’t need money?
Does it mean I am satisfied with financially handicap? The answer is NO!
My desire to be the richest writer in the world, yes, in the world! – This desire remains unchanged.

But before we move on, let me state it very clear here, that if your ultimate goal in life is to make money, you must be sure you don’t have a life yet. Take note of the clause ULTIMATE GOAL.

Surely, I love money and what it brings, but it is not and never will be my ultimate goal in life.
It means, in a simple statement, that with or without money, my life would have been well-lived, although it may be tough.

The difference between me and majority of people, who ignorantly believe making so much money, is all it means to be successful is this: understanding of my purpose for living, which came through years of self-discovery and development.

Truly, every man is created with a purpose, but none has been created with the sole purpose of making money. So you can agree with me now that if your ultimate goal (purpose) in life, is to make money, you don’t have a life yet.

Don’t get it all twisted, money is good, but it is just one of the prerequisites to enable achieving your purpose easy. If it means more than that to you, then you have not started living yet.
This means that no matter who you are and how much you have, if you do not know the purpose for having it, it is a waste. This is not intended to sly anyone, it is the truth!

It is the worst tragedy that billions of people go through life without ever discovering who they are.
I say it is a tragedy, because such condition, even when one is extremely rich, is worse than death.
It limits the use of potentials and truncates attainment and fulfillment of purpose for living.
In the end, it would have meant one lived a wasted life, despite all the available resources.

Many have heard that I opted out of UNILAG, because it does not offer the type of education I wanted, many asked wondered what that type of education could be, and this goes to answer it: no University in the world, including Unilag, teaches their students a course on how to discover their purposes in life.
Many students do not even know their purposes for matriculating, much less their purposes for living.

I searched for this course and I found it, today, my life is beautiful.
With or without money, I can go back to God anytime, knowing well he will be very happy with me.
Moreover, I discovered, based on my years of learning that many cannot discover their purposes for having life, because they fail to invest in self-discovery development and development.

This knowledge is now available to as many that want it, and are willing to pay the price demanded.

By August, School of Life Academy (SoLA) will make available, the maiden edition of SCIENCE OF SELF-DISCOVERY AND DEVELOPMENT MASTERCLASS (SOSDADM 01)
This class is only for those who want to know their purposes for living and make the best use of their lives.
If you are not in that category, please do not bother yourself.

The course which will last for just two weeks,  will cost only N5, 000.00 for the first 40 students, after which the price will increase to 10, 000. 00.

More information on this will be made available as time goes on, but you can call Stephen on +23348163800077.

Kindly Share…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY