WHY LOVE MAKES US KILL


More news of lovers and ex-lovers, killing each other continues to surface lately and one may want to ask if love makes us kill one another.
Moreover, the way ex-lovers often end up as enemies make me wonder what love really is.
If love will make us friends in the beginning and make us enemies in the end, so much so, that we can develop the gut to tarnish the image of one another, inflict bodily injury or even kill, then love is wicked. 

My career, as a writer, is a proof that love is not wicked. In truth, love is the most beautiful thing that there is. Anyone who has never fallen in love and show it, only exist and has not started living yet. Those who hide their feelings of love and never show it, for any reason at all, dies every second, even though they appear to live.

As a proof to the above statement, 95% of my works that you may find admirable are inspired by one loveexperience or the other.  It will be right to say, I have converted into a great asset, and use to make myself a genius. The same experiences that have led a lot of men to live to continue to live in mediocrity, and led some to commit suicide, becausethey are ignorant of how love works and meets with regrets, and quest for vengeance, those love experiences that did not go as expected. 

A lot of people meet unfavorable love experiences with bitterness and enmity, this is why they exist and never really live.The truth is this: I have never had a fairy tale love experience, but I fallen in love severally. 100% of my loveexperiences ended somewhat on sour notes, leaving me as the victim. A lot of men would have met them with resentment, but not me,looking back now; I can see that all of these experiences are assets of incomparable value. I loved and I still love every woman I have fallen in love with, whether they reciprocated or not.

As a result of this, I can now say that I have truly lived, and not existed. If this write-up is helpful to you, it is an evidence of this fact, because you would not have been reading it, if I hadn’t made the best out of those experiences.  Falling in love and not have a reciprocation of your love, may seem like the most stupid thing ever, but my life has shown and will still show, that it is the most beautiful thing to happen to mankind, if we know how to utilize them.

There a lot of reasons why it seems love make us kill, and why people doesn’t seem to be able to utilize their unfavorable love experiences to make them geniuses, among them is a personality disorder called NARCISSISM. This condition turns friends to enemies and families to eternal enemies. You might not know how, until you learn about it. However I have taken my time to study this cause in a book titled “HOW WE BECAME NARCISSISTS”. You will thank me after reading it.

To purchase your own copy, kindly follow the procedure below:

1. Pay #1000 to this Account details: First Bank, 3056941299, Soule Stephen Toloushe.
2. Send proof of payment to soulerhymez@gmail.com or as WhatsApp message to: +2348163800077, alongside your email address. You will get your own copy within 24 hours of payment confirmation.

For more information, join the WhatsApp group below: https://chat.whatsapp.com/AIDyOMy63F3IvlmsxMSkIH

Thank You







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY