OF WHOSE AUTHORITY DO YOU WRITE?



This question may remind you of the biblical allusion of Jesus Christ being asked by the Pharisees, of whose authority he heals people. This sort of question comes, when people cant seem to fault the authenticity of things you do, or say.

They somehow feel you do not deserve to be the one doing things you do, even if you are right.
As a writer, this is one of the two questions I am frequently asked, another of which is how I get my inspirations.

As an enigmatic writer and psychologist, I have made claims and proffered solutions which could not be easily faulted, especially, by half-baked brains, regardless of their level of schooling.

I have made philosophical discoveries, which has earned me a reputation of the worlds finest thinker from my staunchest followers.  God bless them for the honor accorded to me.

But here is the truth, 95% of my works as a writer are not as a result of my schooling, or experience.
What I appear to know supersedes my schooling and experience combined and also make mockery of those of others.

Perhaps this kind of knowledge does not come, as a result of schooling; in fact, I had to opt out of conventional school to get the best of it. This is why I call myself "a favored pen in the hands of the creator."

Most of my works came directly from Infinite Intelligence.
Being a student of Infinite Intelligence, I do not understand, in most cases, what I have been inspired to write, until I have read more than twice and meditate over them. Moreover, this faculty does not err.

This means, in a simple language, that I am always the first student of my own works.
'It is better said than done', is not what to use to describe me, because due to the source from which I got my inspiration and my style, which is being true to myself, learning from my works before putting them out becomes a necessity.

I am so confident of my works, because I know the source from which they come is faultless.
Schooling could be faulty and so could experience, but Infinite Intelligence is faultless. Understanding of this simple fact is why I do not usually agree that what I write are merely opinions, of course they are not.
Perhaps a time will come, when I will stand on the podium and teach the world how to get direct inspiration from this faultless source.

Some of these inspirations could be aligned to certain scriptures from certain religions, but do not misunderstand them to be religious teachings; they only confirm that part of the scripture to be faultless, because they came from the same author.

For instance, in my latest work, which sells for only N1000 for soft copy, I prescribed a cure called "The Christ's Philosophy" for narcissism. This aligns with certain teachings of Jesus Christ, but has nothing to do with religion.

Moreover, if I say my piece of work is worth a billion dollars, dont question it, it is worth that much.
If you doubt that this is true, then you might need to get a copy of my latest work and confirm it by yourself.

To purchase your own copy of my latest work titled “HOW WE BECAME NARCISSISTS, kindly follow the procedure below:

1. Pay #1000 to this Account details: First Bank, 3056941299, Soule Stephen Toloushe.
2. Send proof of payment to soulerhymez@gmail.com or as WhatsApp message to: +2348163800077, alongside your email address. You will get your own copy within 24 hours of payment confirmation.

For more information, join the WhatsApp group below:

Kindly share with others.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY