SOUL'E RHYMEZ: MY PHILOSOPHIES AND I





As a writer, one of the qualities that set me apart, whether for good or for bad are my self-created philosophies. A lot of people find them odd; some find them satanic, while only a few, not up to 5% accept some of them.  There is no person that has accepted all my philosophies.

I noticed this a few years back when I wrote these words: “you cannot always love the writer that I am, because I can write what you love today and tomorrow, I will write what you hate, which will keep you asking if I was the first writer you read his works”.

Over the years as a writer, I have seen more rejections than acceptance. Reading my works, which they didn’t understand and did not find it wise to ask questions, many people usually say these words “when I started reading your works, I thought you are intelligent, this has shown that you are not intelligent at all. I have lost my respect for you. I am so disappointed.” These words come more times than I can count, but I am not perturbed.

Being disappointed in me, because of what I write is a choice that people make out of ignorance.
People only have their expectations betray them, because they feel I write to please them.
My freedom as a writer is stated in the fact that I understand that, “my reputation is what I call it, not what people call it”. This is a core part of my philosophies.

You can say what you want and do what you wish, but you won’t change the writer that I am.
Nothing more has earned me the reputation of “arrogant writer” than my unwillingness to accept that my philosophies are wrong.

This comes with a lot of consequences too.
My relationship with women is zero – I never had a real one, not because I am worst a man, but because most of them have issues with me being right about my philosophies all the time. If I can accept my philosophies are wrong; I will have more than enough women to myself and more love from people.  But this is not a price I am willing to pay.

There is no doubt that, by standing by my philosophies, I pay prices such as: rejection, lack of support and cooperation, hatred and forceful antagonism all the time.

Majority of people ignorantly believe I love controversy, rejections, lack of cooperation, lack of love from male and females, who feel debased by my philosophies, but that’s not true.
No human being loves to be hated, although, men like me understand that, to succeed at what we do and eventually get the love and acceptance needed, we must be able to withstand hate, persecution and constant rejection.

Mark the following words: one day, Universities across the world will teach my philosophies as a course of study. You think that’s easy to achieve?
You can doubt as much as you want, but you won’t change a thing, just write today’s date down and keep it in mind that I said those words.

I am Soul’e Rhymez and I am the god of my philosophies.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY