SOUL’E RHYMEZ BECOMES AN OAP


If you are my fan and a friend that loves what I do, then this is for you.
 If you are not, don’t bother to read, please kindly ignore.

This is to inform you that just a few days ago, it became official that I will now work as OAP (On Air Personality) at WorshipCulture Radio.
However, I will work only on Wednesdays, starting from 3pm to 5: 15pm.

My show is divided into 2 segments:
1.      STANDING OUT WITH SOUL’E RHYMEZ:
On this show, I will be sharing some of my ideologies, which I think and still believe stand me out as a writer and can help many of us who still live in mediocre, trying to live by certain obnoxious standards set by the society and accepted as truth. This will include excerpts from my yet to be released books and articles I have written years back.
On this show, I will occasionally invite any of my fans to hang out with me in the studio. Get ready to stand out with Soul’e Rhymez!

2.      PACESETTERS WORLD:
This show has historic! It started from SRAF WhatsApp group, where we invite people who have succeeded in their various fields to be interviewed on the show.  My Olulu Olumide Holloway, founder War of Words is one of the few personalities that graced the show. We also have a video version of the show to be showcased on our official website,  www.srafng.com

We had a dream, we started where we stood, with what we had and here we are and we are not stopping here yet, we are taking this show across the world.
On this show, Soul’e Rhymez will invite and interview enviable personalities, who have become pacesetters in their respective careers or read their biographies & achievements on the radio.

How to stay Connected:
WorshipCulture is an Online Radio Station and that enables you to be able to listen from different parts of the world by either logging on to: www.worshipculutureradio.com or download our Application on playStore by just typing “WorshipCulutureRadioApp”

You can also follow us on twitter @wcradioofficial or @soulerhymez

NOTE:
Please let this not pass out the impression that I am rich.
 It does not come with money, it is just for the passion of what I love doing.
Take note, I never blow ooo!
 Just building a brand, and sometimes I pay to do so, I sure need to pay the price.
When I blow, you will all know, but for now, let’s build the brand.


For more details on this show, kindly contact Stephen on: +2348163800077 or send a mail to soulerhymez@gmail.com


Thank you Great People for always supporting the brand, Soul’e Rhymez.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY