I AM A SEX ADDICT AND I LOVE IT!


A few ladies who have met me recently can confirm this fact, most of them left without returning again. Most of them actually saw me as devil, sent to destroy their relationship with God. It was easy for most of them because I just hit on them without allowing them to develop the feeling and crave for it first.
I love sex so much and took my time to learn about it, most of my researches took that I became the tool of my own research.

My research on sex and people's attitude to it is still ongoing, but almost at the concluding stage.
I have found out a lot, but in the process had to sacrifice those I truly love, who will forever live with the impression that I only want sex from them, should their mentality remain unchanged on the subject of sex.
I have found out that sex is such a sacred subject among the religionists and it is often forbidden in their houses of worship. Somehow they believe their god is not interested in the topic of sex. To them, sex is the highway to destruction and enmity to spirituality.

It was a shock to a lady, when I told her that I got closer to God after I had sex. That was a paradox. "It was senseless to say that" she argued and that began the end of our friendship. She believed somehow that I am an agent of the devil and only want to sleep with her and dump her.
It is not that she does not like sex, everything about her points to the fact that she does, not only that, she is highly sexed naturally, but she believes dueling on sex matters and even practicing it is wrong.

Unknown to her, every guy that sees her thinks first about having sex with her and this is one major reason many of them got close to her. She wouldn't know, because most of them wanted to gain her trust before coming out with their original intention, in order not to drive her away. This fact might appear to her as a curse, but it's a blessing if rightly used.

I was different!
I told her she is the sexiest lady I have seen and that I'd love to have sex with her.
That made her forget everything we stand for and she believed sex was all I wanted from her. With that, she agreed we parted, because according to her message, she will never have sex with me.

She just didn't get it.
This is why many players, when they intend to get these church girls, they don't tell them "you are sexy" because it only interpret to the lady "sex is all I want from you". They rather say "you look decent, you look beautiful".
The fact is, every Lady loves to be addressed as sexy!

No one cherish the thought of losing their sexiness, except those whose lives have been made uninteresting by untrue religious teachings and fear of rapture and death.
If it be true that most ladies love to be addressed as sexy, why then do they see guys that address them as one as just wanting sex and leaves if they do not want sex with such guys?

Physiologically, ladies want more sex and enjoys it more than men, but men demands for it more. Ladies, especially in Africa have their prides tied to their vaginas. They have been made to believe their pride lies there, thus they are unable to express their sexual desires in order not to be confused as cheap.

This is not to induce anyone to indiscriminate sexual practice, it is rather to educate people on how to get the best out of their sex urge, rather than just wasting it through mere physical expression or suppress it.

Let's go back to the lady I tagged "the sexiest lady I have met". 
She opposed the idea of sex with me and maintained her distance afterwards, but this does not mean she does not involve herself in sexual activities or likes it. 
She can be crazy in terms of sex, I mean crazy, but she just needed to protect the fact that she is not cheap and won't get down like that.

I must say here that the fact that she is highly sexed by nature with sexy look is a blessing! Though religion might make it look otherwise, but to get the best of it, she needs to learn about sex transmutation.

Did you still believe I am a sex addict?
No, I am not. I am not addicted to anything.
I have found a way to get the best out of my sexual feelings without intercourse or masturbation even though I have been involved in both before.

Sex is one of the two most powerful emotions in the world, though Napoleon Hill categorized it as three, but they are actually two: love, which includes sex, and faith.
Most of my discoveries and intellectual works are as a result of my highly sexed nature, though such as destroyed many people and led them to jail for rape, because they only crave for the physical expression alone.

To me, rejection of love affairs is blessings, because each one makes me more of a genius.
I love to appear most times rough and unkempt, leaving my beard unshaven. Such contradicts the attitude of highly sexed person, but it is a deliberate thing to keep the rejection coming. Because these rejections are worth more than the physical expression of sex. This is easy and more profitable because I am a writer & philosopher, but considering my highly sexed nature, it is hard, though the prize is worth it.

However, I realize that not everyone knows how to transmute their sexual desires, most of them do themselves the harm of suppressing the feeling, while a bunch of them just love to express it physically in form of intercourse or masturbation at any given opportunity.

Sexual feeling us a huge blessing to humanity!
Many who discover this secret became geniuses through it, but many have become way lower than animals for the same reason. They declare open season for sex, a thing animals do not try.

How can you get the best from your sex urge?
The answer to this question is in my book: "HOW TO BECOME A GENIUS THROUGH SEX"
The book will be out soon, though in PDF format and will come free for those who will take part in my next upcoming Master class tagged "UNVEILING THE MYSTERIES BEHIND SEX.

Taking part in this class will cost #3,000.00.
All participants will be given the above mentioned book free.

For more information on this, call Stephen on +2348163800077 or send email to soulerhymez@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY