HOW TO LOVE AND PRACTICE LOVEMAKING

In my own little sojourn to the so-called love world, I have found out it is one-sided. Maybe just for me.
Most of the people don't actually know the meaning of love and it baffles me a lot.
I was talking with one of my female friends yesterday, she made me understand love-making only benefit the men and not the women. According to her, it is always favor granted.
Tracing it to the reactions of several other ladies I have related with in the past, I found out this same mentality is not limited to her.

However, I think the ladies in this part of the world have a way of thinking their sexual shyness proves modesty. To me, it just doesn't make any sense, neither does it make any difference.
Sincerely, I love ladies that are sexually blunt and very open about their sexual needs and fantasies, I hate when they make it look like they are doing men favor to make love to them.
According to my friend, she was actually doing men favor to have sex with them, but when I asked if she has sexual urge, she said yes!
Since this feeling is not to be expressed to a goat, I think she should be grateful God made a man to fill the need.
If men refuse to ask women for sex, and refuse to do it with them, I swear they will start begging them to make love to them.
This is a nature that both sexes have, why make it look as if you are doing the other person a favor when they provide a channel for you to express your asexuality?
My supposed first girlfriend told me *"Stephen, I want sex!"*, I loved it, I loved that courage, I understood she loved me and does not say that to others, even though not giving her what she wanted led to our eventual break up. I will forever respect her, that does not make her a hoe, she's just real with great understanding.
Those times were gone, such lady like her became hard to find and it contribute to why I do not have a girlfriend yet.
I do not like casual sex, I can't rape too and I hate to beg a woman to make love to me, but most ladies here are just not helping any matter, their mentality seem crippled about the topic of love making.
Talking about love, which starts my sexual attraction to any lady, there is also a lot of misunderstanding too. The ladies think the guy should be the only one to show love, while in return they give sex as compensation. That's one of the most faulty mentalities.
The ladies from this part of the world wants you to initiate all the moves in showing them love, just like you will also have to do in love making. This is crazy. They say it's man's world, but I think it is actually women's world.
Men do the asking, do the texting, do the calling, initiate the chatting, initiate the meetings, initiate the kissing, initiate the lovemaking and finally jump up and down to satisfy the flat lying lazy woman. I hate that too. That is not love. It is just another act of worship. I think it should be complementary.
Unknown to a lot of people, this is why their mates cheat. If you want to be treated like the Queen, then treat your man like the King!
Any other thing aside that is one sided.
I must say here that I do not want to marry a woman who will not be able to look at me in the face and tell me, *"Stephen, I want hot sex, I want you to be at the top tonight".* I want to marry my favorite hoe! Nothing will make me cheat her.
This will make our relationship blossom. If we are married and we can't discuss such despite we want it, tell me why one of us or even both of us won't cheat.
Cheating does not mean there is no love, it just mean some needs are not satisfied and need to be satisfied.
I do not want a Lady that will expect me to initiate everything including *" how are you?"* That's not love, it is a form of worship and I am not ready for it.
Clean your mentality, both guys and ladies. For a lady to initiate sex or be active during lovemaking doesn't make her a hoe.
The ladies at all time should not expect men to do all things.
Do not think you are doing any man favor to have sex with them, because they don't see it as such.
Have sex because you want it and be blunt about what you want, which include noisemaking during lovemaking if you wish.
Stop pretending you know nothing when you actually want it and know how to get it.
Instead of being unfaithful, teach your man and woman how to do what you want.
God love sincerity.
Be sincere in your relationship.
*Written by Soul'e Rhymez*
*For questions, call: +2348163800077*
*Kindly share if you think it is worth it.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY