WHY THE POOR WILL ALWAYS REMAIN POOR

According to Soul’e Rhymez, perfect security is a grand illusion, it doesn’t exist anywhere, no one ever had it, no one have it and no one will have it. This is absolutely true, but Ignorance of it is one major reason why the poor remains poor. Poverty is not only lack of money, but lack of information and negative approach to life and assessment of information.

Sometime ago, I posted a presentation I did on iCharity Club on Facebook and one of the people I tagged, commented, requesting not to be tagged on such post any longer. I sent him private message asking why he had said so and he said the post was degrading for a person of my caliber.
The second person that commented threatened to block me if I ever tag her on such irrelevant post again, while the third person did a half-baked analysis just to support his decision not to join the referrer business.

All of these guys have one thing in common: they want to be perfectly secured against scammers. They do not want to lose their money, and therefore, they didn’t bother to pay attention to the details of my post. They thought it was all scam and that must be the reason the first guy said I degraded myself to be involved in it.
That is how poor people think, they always want to be perfectly secured with the little they have thus, they remain poor living in the illusion of being perfectly secured, while the rich go all out, despite the insecurity, take risks with what they have and gain more.

One of the hallmarks of great entrepreneurs is risks taking and if you haven’t taken any risk that makes you doubt if your sense is still intact, even when it is, then you are not living yet, you only exist. I will use Donald Trump, the current USA president as an example.
Before Donald Trump became the president, he was a successful businessman; an estate agent per excellence.

As a businessman, Trump had ventured into film making, also wrestling and many other things, all risks. He had gone bankrupt more than one occasion and he is still one of the richest men in America.
In one of his campaign, he made a statement saying “I don’t become a billionaire by being a dumb” it is the truth, Trump is smart. No dump person can become a billionaire in America.

Having read some of his books before he became the president, I knew he was a smart man. What makes Trump a smart man? He sees opportunities and tap into them despite the insecurities.
This is the difference between him and many poor people around the world, who just want to maintain their comfort zones.

Opting for presidency was one of the most unreasonable risks Trump has taken, he is not a politician, he knows nothing about politics, yet he forged ahead, therefore, he is the first American president who didn’t serve in any public office before becoming president.

Coming down to me, I joined iCharity Club, having understood the risks. But what do I have to lose? At worst I will lose just #6, 000. Why will I let that to stop me, when there was a prospect of making #30, 000 and more in the future with just that amount?

What if I lose my money?
I have lost and given out more than that amount in life, yet I am still living, so losing #6, 000 for me is not a big deal. If I get duped, it doesn’t make me a failure or mean I’m not smart, it just thought me to be smarter.

However, in less than 24 hours of registering, I got my #6, 000 back. At worst now, I won’t get more, but what did I lose? Nothing!
I decided I am not going to be poor; I am going to make money, not just small money, but a lot of money.  Do you have that desire too? You can never achieve it if you are unwilling to leave your comfort zone and take some risks.

One of the worst problems with the blacks is that they love their lives too much and this is why they die, even while they still live.
They can’t speak the truth to power, they can’t withstand hate; they want to be loved by everyone, they can’t take risks, they love their comfort zones and this is why Africa remains one of the poorest continents in the world amidst numerous resources, both human and natural.

iCharity Club and most of the online businesses will definitely crash one day, but refusing to do certain businesses, because you don’t want to lose your money is like refusing to live, because you will definitely die one day. All businesses experience failures; but people still make fortunes from them. All you need to do is to be smart and being smart does not mean refusing to try.  Invest wisely!

Do you still think losing #6, 000 will end your life? Then you haven’t started living yet and you might never be wealthy in life.

This is not just about iCharity Club, it is about taking opportunities, it is about doing what you fear most, it is about taking a risk to better your life. It is about you becoming the best version of yourself.

Why let fear of the unknown kill you?

Take some steps toward becoming a better person today.

Intimidate your fears!

To learn more about it here:http://greatmindsinitiativesinternational.blogspot.com.ng/2016/11/all-you-need-to-know-about-icharity-club.html

If you will like to join iCharity club, kindly click on any of these links, belonging to different participants: 





If you have any question, contact Stephen on WhatsApp or call: 08163800077.

Thank you.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY