WHEN WISDOM LOOKS LIKE SIN

More than 2000 years ago, Jesus, the greatest entity to grace this earth said, “The children of the world are wiser than the children of the kingdom.”

What are they doing better?

Looking at Jesus’ example of a servant who after realizing his master was going to chase him away due lack of productivity, he called his master’s debtors, whom he has given goods on debt without the knowledge of his master, telling them to pay half of what they owe.

This made it easier for them to pay, they paid and he gave the money to his master, who in return retained him and loved him more. He had achieved three things with that: making his master happy, retaining his job and setting the debtors free.

Looking at it critically, that servant wasn’t honest.
He lied to his master by collecting half of his debts and making him believe it was the full debt.
He was not being honest, yet Jesus referred to him as being wise.
Does it mean Jesus support dishonesty? You need to know more.

He didn’t say he was dubious, he said he was wise and from my research and quest for wisdom, I have found out that wisdom belongs to God alone, there is nothing like worldly wisdom, it only exist under religion. You are either wise or dubious, but Jesus didn’t say he was dubious, he said he was wise.

I have also found out that the reason why a lot of people, mostly religious will always be poor is because most times, acts of wisdom always look like sin and since they are too lazy to check for the difference, they call wisdom sins and remain poor, trying to live what they call Holy Life.
The reason why I am writing this is because of I am involved in Icharity Club donations and I have seen a lot of people accuse me of being ungodly and also refusing to be involved because they think it is ungodly. They think it robs Peter to pay Paul and it only makes me wonder if they know God at all.

However, all these to me look like an excuse to stay in their comfort zones.
On the website, it is stated clearly that money sent is not refundable; you donate at will and have people donate for you too. Why didn’t they go there to find out?

I am a learner; I don’t just believe anything and won’t just do anything for money. For every opportunity presented to me, I take my time to study them well, concentrating on their terms and conditions.
I learnt about MMM for days, I learnt about GHA (Global Helping Hands) for weeks and many others before I took to Icharity.

I have taken my time to study it, even read the PDF of everything about it, so I know what I am doing.
The owner (s) of the website did it for the people’s benefits. I can tell you that for them to gain, they have to subscribe too. I realized it doesn’t cost me much stress like others and it allows me to continue my work while I earn.

The creators of these platforms have wisdom; they try to make the world a better place. Funny enough, most of them might not believe in God or Jesus Christ, yet, they think about others first, a thing Jesus teaches.  
Are they not actually wiser than the children of the kingdom?

You still think it is a dubious way to make money? Now let me ask you some questions.

Is it a sin that I decide on my own to donate to someone, knowing the risks involved; who am I sinning against?

Is it a sin to receive donations from people after donating?

Did Jesus not say “give and it will come back to you, good measure, shake it together, running over”?

Wake up before it is too late, I tell you the truth, and it is easier to lead people to Jesus when you have money than when you are poor.

Does it mean people will not lose?
Of course people will, but they are people like you, who will not register until they see multiple evidences.

“Blessed are those who do not see yet believe”

iCharity offers you opportunity to be legitimately rich without much stress. Where working hard fails, working smart pays, work smart, not just hard.

Learn more about Icharity here:

If you will like to join iCharity club, kindly click on any of these links belonging to different participants: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY