TRULY, THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD ARE WISER THAN THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM!

Sometime ago, I was talking to a lady about a business opportunity, without finding out what it was, she said it was too easy and looks like a scam and even though I showed her my earnings, she still could not be convinced.
This made me remember the words of Jesus Christ which goes thus: “The children of the world are wiser than the children of the kingdom.” Was Jesus wrong to have said that?

Looking at Jesus’ example of a servant, who after realizing his master was going to chase him away due lack of productivity, called his master’s debtors, whom he has given goods on debt without the knowledge of his master and told them to pay half of what they were owing.

This made it easier for them to pay, they paid and he gave the money to his master, who in return retained him and loved him more. He had achieved three things with that: making his master happy, retaining his job and setting the debtors free.

Looking at it critically, that servant wasn’t honest.
He wasn’t honest to his master by collecting half of his debts and making him believe it was the full debt, yet Jesus referred to him as being wise.
Does it mean Jesus support dishonesty? You need to know more.

He didn’t say he was dubious, he said he was wise and from my research and quest for wisdom, I have found out that wisdom belongs to God alone, there is nothing like worldly wisdom, it only exist under religion. You are either wise or dubious, but Jesus didn’t say he was dubious, he said he was wise.

I have found out that one of the reasons why a lot of people, mostly religiou, will always be poor is because most times, acts of wisdom always look like sin and since they are too lazy to check for the difference, they call wisdom sins and remain poor, trying to live what they call Holy Life. For instance the lady I talked about above said “it looked like a scam” and rejected it without finding out if it was a scam or not.

She left feeling it was a scam and probably continues to struggle with poverty and prays for divine intervention, but saw opportunity to be rich and ignorantly rejected it.
What is this business opportunity?
It is ICharity Club.

I have seen a lot of people accuse me of being ungodly and also refusing to be involved because they think it is ungodly. Just some time ago, I got a text message from someone saying it is a 419 strategy, reminding me that there is God, but all I could saw was someone creating excuses for a thing he does not want to do, because he didn’t even make his proper findings on it.

ICharity Club is a Peer to peer donation platform. On the website, it is stated clearly that money sent is not refundable; you donate at will and have people donate for you too. Why didn’t they go there to find out?

I am a learner; I don’t just believe anything and won’t just do anything for money. For every opportunity presented to me, I take my time to study them well, concentrating on their terms and conditions.
I learnt about MMM for days, I learnt about GHA (Global Helping Hands) for weeks and many others before I took to ICharity. Does that make me a fool for money?

The creators of these platforms have wisdom; they try to make the world a better place. Funny enough, most of them might not believe in God or Jesus Christ, yet, they act on his word; they think about others first, a thing Jesus teaches.
Are they not actually wiser than the children of the kingdom?

You still think it is a dubious way to make money? Now let me ask you some questions.

Is it a sin that I decide on my own to donate to someone, knowing the risks involved; who am I sinning against?

Is it a sin to receive donations from people after donating?

Did I steal from or defraud anyone?

Wake up before it is too late, I tell you the truth, and it is easier to lead people to Jesus when you have money than when you are poor.

Does it mean people will not lose?
Of course people will, but they are people like you, who will not register until they see multiple evidences.

“Blessed are those who do not see yet believe”

iCharity Club offers you opportunity to be legitimately rich without much stress.
Where working hard fails, working smart pays, work smart, not just hard.

Learn more about ICharity here:http://greatmindsinitiativesinternational.blogspot.com.ng/2016/11/all-you-need-to-know-about-icharity-club.html

If you will like to join iCharity club, kindly click on any of these links, belonging to different participants: 




http://icharity.club/?ref=soulerhymez


If you have any question, contact Stephen on WhatsApp or call: 08163800077.

Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY