WILL YOU REMAIN FRIENDS WITH YOUR EX, YES OR NO?

WHEN ASKED IF THEY WILL REMAIN FRIENDS WITH THEIR EX OR NOT, HERE ARE PEOPLES RESPONSES.

I will remain friend with my ex, if we quit on a good note, but if not, I can't. - Satmak Dabisson

 My ex can never be my friend. Apart from greeting, we gave nothing to do together unless if we have the intention of re-awaking our love. - Jeremiah Umaru

Why not, but will ensure my present guy know about him, I mean my past with him and even been friends now too so there's nothing there. God knows who your destiny helper is. It might be your Ex so why not. - Lizzy Sunday 

Business friends or colleagues, by necessity or coincidence, I won't intentionally be a bestie to my ex. - Winnie Eluwa 

Alabi Charity Odameomineme Dear, is not easy because you can never be in good terms again and besides, whenever you see each other,  your mood must change, I mean u can even be angry with each other.

Yes she can be friend, but not best friend again. - Innocent Gaius

 No, I can’t, because it’s over it’s over for life.......  - Dimas Dauna

Why not?
We can't be enemies as long as everything is cool between us... Only the 'love' is gone, every other thing remains. -
Micheal Ace 

Friends, like how...?
What exactly am I going to talk with my ex, because the reason why we broke up is misunderstanding, no way, no communications at all! -
Lucky Codesa Dlowu 

From the above responses, we could see that quite a lot of people don’t remain friends with their Ex lovers after break up, a few people that do, gives conditions.

Most people become sworn enemies after breaking up, which I think it is not supposed to be, because according to Micheal Ace, “only the 'love' is gone, every other thing remains”.

Dating should not be the beginning of enmity.

However, in order to unravel the various reasons why Ex lovers turn enemies after break-ups and find remedies to the menace, SRAF Group has come up with an Online Seminar, titled “DATING & HEARTBREAK”.

Come and let’s learn how to avoid heartbreaks and enmity after dissolved intimacy.

To take part in this lecture, kindly send WhatsApp message containing your name and location to:
Rashmita on: +254726354450
Funmi: +201126071696
Tobiloba on: +234 806 536 7655 or
Stephen on (Soul'e Rhymez): +2348163800077.

Please share…


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY