SOUL’E RHYMEZ ON SRAF’S ASK ME ANY QUESTION. (An online interview with Soul’e Rhymez on SRAF whatsApp portal)



Prince UMO: OK Good evening everybody.
WELCOME TO ASK ME ANY QUESTION WITH PRINCE AND PRINCESS
It promises to be exciting.
Without wasting any of our time, let call on our special guest for today, is not any other people than...Eneji Stephen Toluwalashe, popularly known as Soule Rhymez, regarded as the finest thinker of 21st century is an essayist, poet and lyricist, whose several works has been published and read around the world.
Please with a clapping ovation let make welcome our CEO to the hot sit
If you are not driving you can stand!

Soul'e Rhymez: Hot sit, very hot. Hope I won't be asked questions that I won't answer. I am glad to be here. Thanks to the coordinators.
Prince UMO. Don't worry I got you covered.

Soul'e Rhymez: Thanks Prince Umo, Thanks To Princess too.

Prince UMO: Yes to the business of the day. Sir, who is Eneji Stephen?
Just in one sentence.

Soul'e Rhymez: I guess the introduction says all I have to say, but I will say, he's a complicated complexity.
I hope that answered your question sir?

Prince UMO: Wow!

Princess Shirly: I like it

Prince UMO: There are some people in here who will be shock by that answer. Can you tell us what made up of complexity?

Soul'e Rhymez: Hmm, That's because I seem to have complex identity, but I have only one identity. I am sometimes complicated and people find it hard. But I am very simple and easy to understand for those with insight and not just eyes.

Prince UMO: OK. What are your love languages?

Soul'e Rhymez: Love language?

Prince UMO: Yes.

Soul'e Rhymez: I didn't understand that, please break it down.

Prince UMO: There are five predominant love languages, whats yours?

Soul'e Rhymez: Maybe you need to help me with the five, I am lost.

Prince UMO: That's your assignment find out. Let us move on there is no time.
What is purpose to you?

Soul'e Rhymez: Purpose is the reason why things are done or created.

Prince UMO: Can you explain that in relation to our individual lives?


Soul'e Rhymez: I can only explain as it relate to me. Do you want me to tell you my purpose or what is the question?

Prince UMO: Yes please do.

Soul'e Rhymez: Alright.

Prince UMO: Your purpose!

Soul'e Rhymez: My purpose is the same as everyone else, which is, to lead a glorious life and win men unto God. The only difference is how we are to reach this purpose. This brings about DESTINY.

Prince UMO: OK my last question before I give it up to my co-host, my beautiful Princess to ask you the two remaining questions, so she will have time to cook for me tonight.

How many WhatsApp groups do you have on your phone?

Soul'e Rhymez: I belong to 32 groups.

Prince UMO: Over to you my darling,

Princess Shirly: Thanks dearie, mine are just simple questions.
For how long have you been in poetry?

Soul'e Rhymez: Jeez! Can I actually remember?
OK. I have been doing poetry since 2009, but started officially in Late 2010 after I got one of my poems published by a national newspaper.

Princess Shirly: Wow!
What have you achieved through poetry?

Soul'e Rhymez: It is hard to answer that in a definite term.
In this part of the world, telling someone you are a poet is like saying you want to become poor for the rest of your life, but I have more remarkable achievements.
I achieve a lot to know that poetry has let me to meet a lot of people. And I also have been able to affect many lives positively via poetry.

Prince UMO: A big thanks for answering all our ten questions, House/audience is over to you to ask our guest questions, we will accept the first five questions.

THE AUDIENCE QUESTIONS

QUESTION 1
Vabec: Why did you choose to be a complicated and complex entity?

ANSWER
I didn't choose to be complex. It just happens that people find it hard to understand me. I am not exactly complicated, but people find me so complicated. So I looked at the whole thing and realized that I am complicated complexity in the presence of many. Some sort of an enigma mostly because of my ideologies that people considers out of normal.


QUESTION 2
Ayobami: Soule, I have seen many articles of yours on religion, some of which blast "religious bigot" as you would always put it.pls can u give the whole house your exact stance on religion...... or is that you are an atheist?

ANSWER
Soule Rhymez: That is a thoughtful one and also an intelligent one too. I know many of us have this in mind and I will provide answer to it.
Truly, I have heard people call me atheist. As if that's not enough, a lady once called me Satan and all I did was to smile at her ignorance.
Even in my church, I was recently tagged a borderline atheist and I wonder if these people actually know God.
Now, I used religious bigot because it is what it is. Who is a bigot? Is it not someone who believe things without verifying? If anyone believes what he's been told in his religion without verifying, then the person is fit to be called what?
Read HOW TO UNDERSTAND THE SCRIPTURES on soulerhymez.blogspot.com to learn more on this.
On my stance on religion, though I was born into a devoted Christian family, I chose to see beyond the religion and this is why I stated in the poem THE FRUSTRATIONS OF A TROUBADOUR
"we are of the same root,
but I chose my own foot."
I was actually referring to religion and my deviation from it. It is simple. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and saviour, but I am not a Christian.
I have no religion.


QUESTION 3
A. Mary: Aside poetry what else do you engage in sir?

ANSWER
Soul'e Rhymez: I am an essayist, a motivational speaker, born psychologist and a relationship counselor. I am also an aspiring entrepreneur.

QUESRION 4
Prayer: Please Soule behind every successful man there is a woman. Please who is she behind you?

ANSWER
Soule Rhymez: I am succeeding, but not successful yet, so I will answer the question when I consider myself successful.


QUESTION 5
Jeoman: In poetry, is it necessary to involve any or make the poem more of dramatic?

ANSWER
Yes, it is possible, it makes it better; it is pure creativity. However, you have to put it in mind that it is poem you are writing and not a drama. Dont forget to employ the poetic devises needed.

I Guess I am free to go now, having provided answers to all the questions?

Princess Shirly: Thank you all for your cooperation, may God bless you. Lets meet here on Saturday next week same time.

Viggy: Congrats Soul'e
Questions well answered
Goodnight all.
Bye.
Have a blissful night rest.

Interviewers: Prince Umo (Nigeria) & Princess Shirly (Jordan)
Coordinator: Virginiah Sam (UAE)
Compiled and edited by Rashmita Gabriel (Saudi Arabia)

To be a guest on this show, please contact Princess on: +962798632643 via whatsApp message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY