JUST A LITTLE LOVE



Just a little love,
You are all I crave
after years of torment
in life without you,
but the more I edge closer to you,
The more you draw away from me.

Just a little love
could have made great difference,
Could have bought me smiles,
Could have made me stop futile search,
Could have settled my heart
but you are never here.

Just a little love,
Is all I need to be a man,
Is all I need to be better,
Is all I need to be braver,
Is all I need to be saver,
Is all I need from her
but she never gave.

Just a little love,
I gave more than just that,
but she threw it into a trash bin.
I treated her like a Queen
but she treated me like leper.
and the love that I gave,
she returned with scorn.

Just a little love,
Is all I crave from her
but when I smile with her
She call me imbecile,
When I plead with her,
She says I'm less a man,
When I call her she says I'm jobless.
But all I do is to show greater love
In return for just a little love.

Just a little love,
Would have saved the hungry
little boy's life,
Would have helped that roaming-
Hairy soul to stay sane,
Would have saved that cheap lass her pride,
Would have saved the dream of that dreamer,

Just a little love,
Just like I wanted from her
Is what the other person need from you,
It is what the world really need
to be a sweet home.

NOTE
“Just a little love” is a poem inspired by a real love story, an experience I passed through in search of  love but then I realized I didn't want too much, all I wanted was just a little love, it could have made a very great difference but then my supposed lover never gave it out.
I needed to let people learn from this story. I discovered this is the same thing the world is lacking. Many don't need the largest proportion of your love; all they need is just a little love from you to survive.
All they need is for you to make them feel they still have a reason to live but you are too overwhelmed by your own problems to help others. Many have died, who could have lived if you had shown them just a little love.
Just a positive word,
 Just a hug,
 Just a visit when others run,
Just a stroll down with them on the street,
Just an advice,
 Just a little change given,
Just a clap,
Just a smile when others frown
would be at least enough to keep the downtrodden
(the imbecile, the down syndrome, the orphan, the needy, the promising dreamer) alive.
Valentine's day is not a day to be selfish with love,
it is a day to show the world you care,
it is a day to show your family you love them,
it is a day to show love to the unlovable(s)
and give them a reason to stay alive, then you would have saved a life.

SHOW A LITTLE LOVE AND SAVE A LIFE TODAY!!!
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY

As written by
Soul'e Rhymez

Comments

  1. Enter your comment...Bravo dear. God bless you for the revealing this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL'E RHYMEZ POETRY COMPETITION SEASON1

THE RUDIMENTS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY